• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Anti or Final?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wrath of Roxas

People have been saying that these forms are really cool and everything. Well which one of these forms do you think can peform COOLER moves? (Notice i said cooler not more powerful).

riku157

I think anti form has the cooler moves since hes as fast as lightning when he does his combo attack in the air and also when he does his energy ball attack he is just so cool

riku157

final form does have some nice stuff as well i do admit that like the aerial combo when he pratically teleports all around the enemy and also the one where he has flames on his keyblades then flips with them on his feet and dives but i still think that anti form has better moves and i also like how fast im able to move in that form plus i will always like that form since unlike final form anti form helped me defeat xigbar when he teleports you to the one platform and he does his best move.

riku157

i dont think him having keyblades with all that speed would really work that well i think it was best that he only had his hands and feet for anti form and dont forget that if he actually had keyblades in anti form there would be a possiblity that he would be the strongest in that form

riku157

Anti is not the strongest if you consider all the horrible things that happen while in anti form like the fact that you cant use reaction commands,magic, or items plus the fact that you cant transform back when you want to. Anti also cannot get any level ups and anti form really is all speed its attack is really low

mistyElk0

The Torrent of Power
True... But the attacks I've seen of anti form ar pretty cool looking... But the moves for final form are also cool.... I haven't seen many clips of Sora's in final form though.. but what I've seen looks awsome..

Wrath of Roxas

I dont really mind the huge drop in attack because hes fast as hell. Oh and about the turning back into normal thing..... Who would want to turn back? In this form you would probably wish you could stay in it forever. I think anti has an advantage cause when you attack it doesnt give your opponent even a split second to retaliate.

riku157

there are certain attacks that you cannot stop so if you attack when something like that is happening in anti form then your just leaving yourself wide open for the attack

E

Eclipse

there is this video nunuu on youtube posted...where he fought demyx, and accidently turned into anti form. it was so kool because he kicked demyx's butt harrrrdddd. like he threw him in the air and did about 20 combos in a row, like he was just sitting there hacking away at demyx in the air for about 5 minutes, and then demyx fell down and died....lol that was awesome

Wrath of Roxas

TwilightSoulKey said:
there is this video nunuu on youtube posted...where he fought demyx, and accidently turned into anti form. it was so kool because he kicked demyx's butt harrrrdddd. like he threw him in the air and did about 20 combos in a row, like he was just sitting there hacking away at demyx in the air for about 5 minutes, and then demyx fell down and died....lol that was awesome
Link please?

riku157

Wrath of Roxas said:
Wait isnt that final form where you cant stop till you reach the finisher?

What i meant was that there are enemy attacks that you cannot prevent and if you attack then there is a chance that you cannot stop an then your just leaving yourself wide open for an attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back