• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Anti Racism- Video

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Milky

Grown Up
Website
www.izuraproductions.com
YouTube - Izura Productions-Anti Racism

The Government of Canada is hosting a contest to see which school in canada could make the best anti racism commercial.

So me and my friends borrowed a camera from the school, a few tapes etc. And after a week of filming. We have this.

It's a current work in progress.
I edited everything in after effects.

and no, im not in the video.
and yes there is no sound yet.

Last edited:

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
Pretty good i didnt have my sound on if you have it. But nice flow when the dude came out and saw him and you went into color and there you have friends. Asians are good are Math and that Mexican robs bike for those who doesnt get why they put that stuff.

Milky

Grown Up
Website
www.izuraproductions.com
Pretty good i didnt have my sound on if you have it. But nice flow when the dude came out and saw him and you went into color and there you have friends. Asians are good are Math and that Mexican robs bike for those who doesnt get why they put that stuff.

we still have to produce the audio for the video.
Since we're not allowed to take any song. we have to make it ourselves.

And the bike theif isn't mexican xD he's sri lankan.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
ohhhhhhhhhhhhh uh i dont think anyone besides you could actually get that on the first try. Sri Lankan wow i never knew i was suppose to watch them around a bike????

GIIIIIIIIIRLZ :D

Website
xephelyn.deviantart.com
Lol, that's a pretty neat twist.

The only things I might nudge you about is the text above their head; at certain points it's not very visible. Either make an outline or have a black highlight...or something.

And the font at the end, where you wrote the message, why didn't you just keep the same one? I don't think it's fitting at all.

Good luck!

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
If you were able to shoot it again (I doubt you can and I wouldn't ask you to just for my ideas xD) I would suggest it feature more people with stereotypes above their head. Just having "Math Nerd" and "Bike Thief" doesn't send out the message enough.The becoming color and names change is very nice, and I think it'd be great to do more with that.

Instead of having it -just- at the end, there should be brief moments of it throughout the duration of the video. So the "Math Nerd" is walking down the isle and passes someone with a "Shoplifter" above their head, as he passes them it freeze frames and does the color effect and "Shoplifter" changes to "Entrepreneur".

He walks up to the cashier and above their head it says "Illegal Immigrant", and as he hands him the money to pay the color effect happens and "Immigrant" changes to "Single Working Parent"

The "Bike Thief" is walking towards the Bike and someone walks past him with "Gang Member" above their head, the camera follows the "Gang Member" as they turn the corner where there is a box for money donations, the "Gang Member" pulls out his wallet and donates $20, the color-effect happens and "Gang Member" becomes "Charity Volunteer"

Then finally it cuts back to the "Bike Thief" checking out the Bike, as the "Math Nerd" leaves the store the final color change happens and both their names become "Friends", and then it cuts to the MLK quote.

Last edited:

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Ya, there was not enough, there needs to be more people doing more things to really give the image of stereotypes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back