• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Anti-Riku League

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

NEO_Shell

I don't know about you guys, but I am not gung ho about Riku. I don't trust him at all. I am just sitting here waiting for him to betray the ones he loves, lik ehe has done before. Whos with me in not trusting Riku?

Oblivion115

i Dont care for him much but its hard to say HATE whenever hes so cool and collected, yet totally badass

Oathy

phantom thief
Awards
Website
vintage-aerith.deviantart.com
Yeah, not a smart move to make one of your first twenty posts titled the "Anti-Riku League"...people will make assumptions about you.

Anyway...I think Riku is quite an excellent character. He's a lot more down-to-earth than many of the others in the KH epic. Some may disagree, but look at the way he acts. He's 100% human. He questions authority, he takes major risks and thinks he's invincible, but eventually figures out that not everything will go his way. Plus...look at the way he handles his darkness in CoM. He's mature enough by the end to realize that what DiZ and Mickey tell him is the truth, and he goes by it.

That's my two cents. Thanks. *bows out*

.:oh_your_hott:.

I dont mind Riku but come on to say u hate him isnt to smart. Im new here and even i know not to go around sayin i hate characters cuz im new and i dont wanna make enimes in my first 20 posts!

Yea Riku betrayed his loved ones but sora is too perfect, at least riku has some imperfections

I like them the same but saying u hate someone so soon in ur mebership.... ur gonna get judged!

Xemmories

Website
www.freewebs.com
how could you say such a thing! Riku is honest, so what he's betrayed the others, ONCE, he's better now he knows how to over the darkness in his heart, I STAND UP FOR RIKU WHO'S WITH ME?

Sora's_Got_A_Gun

i don't know about him... it seemed like he has leared a lesson in CoM, but then again... We'll just to wait for KH2 to come out and see if he is really isn't bad any more or decides to pull a "Frodo" on us if you know what i mean...

Aly-chan

oh u prankstahs ★
i don't mind riku ...but he kinda acts a little moody.. buthes is cool

ladymage

...people will make assumptions about you.

Does it really matter? Not everyone is going to have the same opinion and there will be those who go against popular thought so people just need to learn to deal with it, sure you arn't always going to agree and you have every right to debate the subject but don't act like they can't have that opinion.

This ground is really shakey when it comes to public oppinion.

Thats really sad. Like I said people need to learn to deal with differences in opinion.

This is nothing against you Splatt and Oathkeeper. The scentences just got me thinking. I get defensive when it comes to rights of opinion.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back