• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Anticipation

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

satria222poxy

It's been nearly 5 months of full information about BbS, and it's just about a couple more weeks until its debut in JPN. So come right to the point...

Are you anticipated to this epic KH title?
Do you think this game could be better than the previous installments?
What features (e.g. Worlds, Gameplay, Characters) from BbS that you are eager to see (from what you know)?

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
Yes, I do look foreward to this game, it seems to be the best and most positively developed installment of the series since Kingdom Hearts and plotwise since Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories. All the new worlds seem interesting and the character interaction seems to be important to the story again. I'm looking foreward to understanding the plot and the game itself as a whole and, the gameplay seems extremely unique and fun so I am highly anticipating this new Kingdom Hearts installment and have high expectations for it.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
I was really looking forward to this game, like, 2/3 years ago, but now? Not so much.

It's not necessarily just because "lol hoverboard keyblades r dumb" or that the game looks like it could be KH2 all over again...I just think I've outgrown the series, at least partially.

Captain Garlock

Did I ever tell you I love red?
Funny how you've made 7 threads in FoKH in the past 10 days and have been posting pretty much exclusively here.

That is true lol BUT that doesnt stop me from trying to figure out the plot.
I may not want to play it but i like to theorize alot.
Not all of my threads were thories none were about how i cant wait for this game ^_^

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
Geh, I was hyped for it a few months back. Now it's just boring me. All I want to know is:

- What happened to Braig/Xigbar.
- Who is Vanitas.

ForgotenProphecy

i wana play for the story and multiplayer mode. the gameplay looks ok but they look like they move to slow.and the enemies will probly be super easy to beat even on the hardest difficulty and that would be no fun.

ROXAS_32

Lobo Solitario
Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
I was hyped a while back but after all the new info from the past 2 months i just want my questions answered now...

Who is Vanitas
Who is Ventus, and what is his relationship to sora/roxas
is terra really xehanort

14 days :)

pinkvelvet89

...Is no one hyped anymore? :(

I'm still determined to get this game as soon as it comes to NA (im not gonna spoil myself from the JP release), and I really do want to see the new worlds, characters, and stories. Not to mention I want my questions answered and my mind pretty satisfied. I just don't want this game to turn out like Days- an over-anticipated, spoiled fanservice that could have been 10x better (i don hate days, but it wasn't as good as we thought it would be)

In other words, YES! I AM VERY EXCITED FOR THIS GAME, AND I WILL NEVER GIVE UP THIS SERIES FOR IT HAS LEFT IT'S MARK ON MY CHILDHOOD, AND IT WILL REMAIN FOR AS LONG AS I LIVE~!
I'll be 40 with kids playing Kingdom hearts 12, lol. it seems like a mirror image of FF.

Trukybldemstr2

Garbage Pail Kid
Website
www.facebook.com
Hell yeah im excited....I'll probably get the game....play it.....get pissed because i won't know what the hell they're talking about......throw my psp against the wall...wait til someone plays it and beats it then posts the whole story on wikipedia.....be satisfied and then buy it when it comes out in America.....and be amazed as if i didn't know the story.....Can't Wait

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
I'm only hyped about Aqua's scenario, the bosses, the secret ending, and Maleficent as a D-Link. And a few of the worlds.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
I used to be extremely hyped when it was first announced, and now? Well, I'm still excited, but I'm not getting my hopes up too high. While it looks pretty awesome, at the same time it looks like it'll go down the same path as KH2 did. Nomura said TAV was overpowered, which makes me fear for the gameplay difficulty, and then there's the stupid transforming Keyblade gimmick. Storyline looks promising, but you never know.

Birth by Sleep is going to make or break the Kingdom Hearts series. If this title fails, we can offically say Kingdom Hearts is going down the drain.

Right now, I'm looking foward to who Vanitas/Xehanort is, the sercret ending, and what happened to TAV. Basically, everything storyline-related.

Alex123

i dont feel comfortable revealing that information
...Is no one hyped anymore? :(

I'm still determined to get this game as soon as it comes to NA (im not gonna spoil myself from the JP release), and I really do want to see the new worlds, characters, and stories. Not to mention I want my questions answered and my mind pretty satisfied. I just don't want this game to turn out like Days- an over-anticipated, spoiled fanservice that could have been 10x better (i don hate days, but it wasn't as good as we thought it would be)

In other words, YES! I AM VERY EXCITED FOR THIS GAME, AND I WILL NEVER GIVE UP THIS SERIES FOR IT HAS LEFT IT'S MARK ON MY CHILDHOOD, AND IT WILL REMAIN FOR AS LONG AS I LIVE~!
I'll be 40 with kids playing Kingdom hearts 12, lol. it seems like a mirror image of FF.
EXACTLY! its kinda depressing that no one is hyped anymore, BUT I AM!! im determined not to spoil it for myself and I am gonna get it the first day it comes out in NA.

Captain Garlock

Did I ever tell you I love red?
Odd how i was uber hyped for Crisis core at first sight and saw it through this game not so much >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back