• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Anxiousness sets in

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

PixelatedParad0x

Well, Christmas is coming up. Another year, a crapload more gifts. :36:

19-years old, and luckily, I still have people asking me "what do you want for Christmas?" So far, I've asked for a new computer chair (currently sitting on 3 pillows and 2 legs, basically :cry:), a new DS (yes, a DSi! my niece even has one and I'm still stuck with a crappy old Lite), and KH 358/2 Days. Thinking of marking 358/2 off of my list, manning up, and just burning a hole in my behind.

So eager to play it! It's either the Emulators or my computer, but you just can't take in the same experience when using them. It's mostly the sound; and we all know that's one of Kingdom Heart's redeeming qualities. So many of my Playlists filled up with Utada Haruku!

I'm fighting my own gut/budget to not go out and grab it off of Walmart's shelf, hand over $30 cold, walking out with a steaming wallet, and going home for to please my childhood spirit of gaming. My budget barely permits. :(

Someone wanna supply me with an early Christmas gift?! LOL.

Anyway, who else is asking Santa for 358/2 this Christmas?

Last edited:

Red_Mannequin_11

19-years old, and luckily, I still have people asking me "what do you want for Christmas?" So far, I've asked for a new computer chair (currently sitting on 3 pillows and 2 legs, basically :cry:), a new DS (yes, a DSi! my niece even has one and I'm still stuck with a crappy old Lite), and KH 358/2 Days. Thinking of marking 358/2 off of my list, manning up, and just burning a hole in my behind.

So eager to play it! It's either the Emulators or my computer, but you just can't take in the same experience when using them. It's mostly the sound; and we all know that's one of Kingdom Heart's redeeming qualities. So many of my Playlists filled up with Utada Haruku!

I'm fighting my own gut/budget to not go out and grab it off of Walmart's shelf, hand over $30 cold, walking out with a steaming wallet, and going home for to please my childhood spirit of gaming. My budget barely permits. :(

heh it was on my list but i got it early for my birthday this month. But I too desire a DSi...I still have the first DS and one of the hinges is broken. Kinda crappy...

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
I think this is the wrong forum to put this on. Anyway, I already have my 358/2 Days copy.

Kh2sora

already got 358/2 days for getting good grades! beat it already. so stoked for BBS! wanting an ipod touch, lots of money tto go shopping, and new bedroom furniture. thats it.

Sora1915

Bronze Member
already got 358/2 days for getting good grades! beat it already. so stoked for BBS! wanting an ipod touch, lots of money tto go shopping, and new bedroom furniture. thats it.
I wish I got a game for getting good grades, I would always get a game every 9 weeks :3 But I guess thats why I don't get one >>;

αsiя

space coke
You guys are lucky
I have a list of what I want but Im probably going to get only one thing
nothing over 50 bucks
but atleast I saved up enough money up BBS

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
I got a PSP a few weeks ago and I have no plans of getting a DS, at least anytime soon. But I played 358/2 Days through an emulator, and it was still enjoyable. There was some slow down, but thats only because my computer sucks. Anyways, I thought it was a pretty good game.

PixelatedParad0x

Oh yeah. Can't wait for BBS. But, that one obviously won't come for Christmas, so I'm taking what I can get. Decided to go ahead and buy 358/2, btw. Heading up to Gamestop tomorrow. Can't wait to play it. :)

There was some slow down, but thats only because my computer sucks. Anyways, I thought it was a pretty good game.
That's my whole problem. I have a Toaster - and I do mean bread slots and all.

I think I might ask Santa for some RAM this Christmas xD.

heh it was on my list but i got it early for my birthday this month. But I too desire a DSi...I still have the first DS and one of the hinges is broken. Kinda crappy...
Yeah, I know that feeling. I used to have a Dark-blue one with one of the hinges on the side completely ripped off of the system. I literally had to hold it together with my hands while I played the games I wanted to.

Sooner or later I stumbled upon a Nerf case for the DS and threw it on (which, ironically, was supposed to be equipped to prevent damage to the system), which actually fixed it until I got enough money to buy the DS Lite.

Last edited:

Smoofy

Dogs Eating Dogs
Awards
The Roleplay Section. I seldom venture out.
I'm getting a PSP for christmas.
I got Days like, the day it came out, with my good ol 30 dollars :D

I'm never bought games outside of birthdays and christmases for anything good, I get a set amount of cash.

I want to get a job, so I can buy my own things and save up for a car :3

Absent axel

Gettin a mobile phone, and 5 kh play arts. Sora, Axel, Kairi and Roxas. Final form as well. Then ill get money.

Beyer

I already got my Days copy, I finished it in Beginner and am now playing it in Proud, although I still go on my Beginner save and just have fun with chars like Mickey and Riku etc. Not to forget being powerful!

I am getting a Wii Bundle early for Xmas (my b/day prty is soon so mum said she would get it early 4 that)
Coming with like this beach sports thing and Super Smash bros brawl (and some Shrek game)

Although I would have liked a PSP, I like more Wii games than PSP (but BBS....:cry:)

Oh well, I have already been promised a month long PSP and BBS rental by a friend just like he did with FF7 crisis core.

H

Haxon

I got days September 29th and beat it September 30th, and then beat it 100% October 1st.

And I was gonna get a DSi, but now im gonna wait for the DSi XL! :36:

And Im getting a Laptop for christmas.

Satoshi

I hope Santa's bringing me the Japanese version of the game. Wherelse i cannot wait for BBS.

And i've been wanting a DSi (XL, both suit me fine i suppose) but i think nothing beats the old Lite. I admit that the first DS was crap, but the DSLite rocks. Personally, I find it a big mistake to take away backwards compatibility with the GBA slot, and I also find it quite retarded that the DSi is just not focusing on the gamer, but on elderly people with large shaky hands and toddlers that do not handle them with care. It's turning into a family laptop, while it should be solely for gamers in my opinion.

Kiwi +

Push Ethan Page!
Awards
Yep..you should get it if you haven't played it yet.it's really fun..hope you get it as a present if you don't buy it yourself.. :)

KeybladeLegacy5

SENPAI!
haha, i am not asking for it cause i got it on the 29th of september in the morning it came out lol. But you should definetely get it and play it on the DS. the experience is better and its an awesome game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back