• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Any Aqua theories?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

PrinceOfOblivion

I dunno what it is, if Aqua isn't all that important of anything but, all the theories I've seen look like JOKES! I want a serious starting point for me to work from.

Allister Rose

French Lover
i'm assuming Aqua has been to a world that Star shape fruit similar to Destiny islands.

So when she entered in destiny islands she introduced the partial myth of the star fruit.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Aqua is Sora's mom. (I take this very seriously!) :/

Well...I think she might be the key to what is going to come in the future. Terra seems to be the link to the past of Xehanort, Ven is the connection to Sora in the present time, and since we saw Aqua's armor in the underground part of Ansem's castle she might be the link of what was trying ot be achieved in the future by Xemnas/SoD/Xehanort.

Key of Valor

The Professor
I think Aqua's fate is what is most curious. The only known traces of her in the current installments are her Keyblade and Armor in the Chamber of Repose.

Personally, here is my idea about Aqua's fate.

Though she is gone, her Keyblade remains. This reminds of all those Keyblades at the Crossroads. Perhaps Aqua shares the same fate as those wielders who disappeared during the Keyblade War. But how did the Keyblade War conclude? It was a fight between wielders of light and darkness, but how did that conflict come to an end? Did light defeat the darkness, or did darkness defeat the light... or did some other variable wipe out both sides to restore peace.

I believe that Kingdom Hearts itself intervened in the battle and destroyed the wielders of both light and darkness in order bring the chaos of the conflict to a halt.

Secret Ansem Report said:
At the center of the hearts Xehanort had stolen was "Kingdom Hearts," which attracts tremendous darkness to itself and attempts to send any and all matter back into its depths.

The nature of Kingdom Hearts seems to have a tendency to absorb any and all matter into its depths when it appears. Perhaps the wielders themselves from the Keyblade War were absorbed into the great heart.

In BBS, Master Xehanort summons Kingdom Hearts, and the trailer ends with Aqua under the bright glow of luminous moon as she looks up at it. Quite possibly, Master Xehanort used Kingdom Hearts to absorb Aqua's existence, leaving behind only her Keyblade and Armor, similarly to whatever became of the wielders of the Keyblade War.

If this were true, then that would make Xemnas' determination to achieve Kingdom Hearts for himself even that more interesting. The Organization wanted Kingdom Hearts to restore what had lost, their hearst. But perhaps Xemnas wanted to restore something else he lost.

Allister Rose

French Lover
i thought it was said somewhere that neither light or darkness won.

maybe if MX was trying to revive the previous keyblade wielders, than maybe Xemnas is trying to imitate MX?

Key of Valor

The Professor
Did they really say that neither light nor darkness won? That would be great for this theory if they did.

And I guess both Master Xehanort and Xemnas may have wanted to revive the lost wielders from the Keyblade War. However, that might present a conflict of interest as well, since wielders of light would then be obligated to stop both Master Xehanort and Xemnas from abusing the power of Kingdom Hearts.

KeybladeLegacy5

SENPAI!
I think Aqua's fate is what is most curious. The only known traces of her in the current installments are her Keyblade and Armor in the Chamber of Repose.

Personally, here is my idea about Aqua's fate.

Though she is gone, her Keyblade remains. This reminds of all those Keyblades at the Crossroads. Perhaps Aqua shares the same fate as those wielders who disappeared during the Keyblade War. But how did the Keyblade War conclude? It was a fight between wielders of light and darkness, but how did that conflict come to an end? Did light defeat the darkness, or did darkness defeat the light... or did some other variable wipe out both sides to restore peace.

I believe that Kingdom Hearts itself intervened in the battle and destroyed the wielders of both light and darkness in order bring the chaos of the conflict to a halt.

The nature of Kingdom Hearts seems to have a tendency to absorb any and all matter into its depths when it appears. Perhaps the wielders themselves from the Keyblade War were absorbed into the great heart.

In BBS, Master Xehanort summons Kingdom Hearts, and the trailer ends with Aqua under the bright glow of luminous moon as she looks up at it. Quite possibly, Master Xehanort used Kingdom Hearts to absorb Aqua's existence, leaving behind only her Keyblade and Armor, similarly to whatever became of the wielders of the Keyblade War.

If this were true, then that would make Xemnas' determination to achieve Kingdom Hearts for himself even that more interesting. The Organization wanted Kingdom Hearts to restore what had lost, their hearst. But perhaps Xemnas wanted to restore something else he lost.
I love this idea and believe that kingdom hearts intervening has to do with how someway somehow someone turned into xehanort
i thought it was said somewhere that neither light or darkness won.
Precisely which gives the opening for the KH destruction variable, if neither side won, then how did it end? me in key of valor believe KH is a force with the power to just literaly wipe things out.

tacochance

Women are shown no respect in the KH universe and Aqua was born as a ninja and only made her way up in the keyblade wielders by blowing old guys. I take this seriously.

EDIT: Aqua was killed by Xehanort and thrown into the room of sleep because she didn't blow him good enough.

Allister Rose

French Lover
I love this idea and believe that kingdom hearts intervening has to do with how someway somehow someone turned into xehanort

Precisely which gives the opening for the KH destruction variable, if neither side won, then how did it end? me in key of valor believe KH is a force with the power to just literaly wipe things out.

i suppose that could be, but that's only assuming keyblade war was a war over kh.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
i suppose that could be, but that's only assuming keyblade war was a war over kh.

That would make sense since KH is seen as a power sourse. From what we have seen in each main game, the villain wanted KH for power. The reasons why they wanted that power was different, but it was still the same and would have most likely led to the same end result.

Allister Rose

French Lover
That would make sense since KH is seen as a power sourse. From what we have seen in each main game, the villain wanted KH for power. The reasons why they wanted that power was different, but it was still the same and would have most likely led to the same end result.

i know it would, but it's odd to see kh attract darkness, but int case it would be both light and dark

Ven-Dono

Website
naruto-chronicles.net
So you guys are saying KH is like a black hole kind of thing?

Maybe, since it has power over darkness, it just summoned an army of heartless to strong for the Keyblade Wielders. Unlikely though. Or some kind of awesome light of destruction kind of thing lol.

KeybladeLegacy5

SENPAI!

Maybe, since it has power over darkness, it just summoned an army of heartless to strong for the Keyblade Wielders. Unlikely though. Or some kind of awesome light of destruction kind of thing lol.
not so much as a black hole that sucks things in but take for example the explosion when AtW is trying to encode Kingdom Hearts as data and he says anything could happen and something weird did happen, he vannished and Riku turned back from looking like ASoD

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Not a black hole...and I don't think KH can summon heartless...KH just houses both the light and the darkness since hearts are made up of both. Heartless or any being equivalent would come from the Realm of Darkness that exists on the other side of KH. It would be like The Realm of Light >KH<The Realm of Darkness. KH is in the middle of it all.

i know it would, but it's odd to see kh attract darkness, but int case it would be both light and dark

Well, it would be like that legend that Kairi's Grandmother talked about with how everything was light then one day people began to fight over it and that was how darkness was created. The Keyblade War could have been a fight like that.

Question: If the KH Xemnas made was fake, then is the KH in BBS real? And what defines what is real and fake? Why would the hearts go to the fake KH and not the real one in KH2?

Aqua, being the one with more mystery than Terra or Ven, might end up being the one with the answers but we don't know what happens to her.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Not a black hole...and I don't think KH can summon heartless...KH just houses both the light and the darkness since hearts are made up of both. Heartless or any being equivalent would come from the Realm of Darkness that exists on the other side of KH. It would be like The Realm of Light >KH<The Realm of Darkness. KH is in the middle of it all.

Well, it would be like that legend that Kairi's Grandmother talked about with how everything was light then one day people began to fight over it and that was how darkness was created. The Keyblade War could have been a fight like that.

Question: If the KH Xemnas made was fake, then is the KH in BBS real? And what defines what is real and fake? Why would the hearts go to the fake KH and not the real one in KH2?

Aqua, being the one with more mystery than Terra or Ven, might end up being the one with the answers but we don't know what happens to her.

well i do ntihnk we should compare the story to keyblade war, it appears the two are opposite

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
well i do ntihnk we should compare the story to keyblade war, it appears the two are opposite

I was only using it as an example. The idea of the fighting over a power (the light) was what I was trying to center on. Kingdom Hearts is a power that might have been fought over. It isn't hard to imagine since each game has involved a fight over KH in some way.

KeybladeLegacy5

SENPAI!
really this is a good question and i dont even really know if the one in BBS is real, maybe its the one in KH but that seems to be more of the heart of all worlds. even though when ansem the wise talked about his testing with heartless, he said doors appeared, not heart shaped moons.
I actually dont know, maybe all three of them are kingdom hearts just taken different shape/color. If not, Xemnas/Vexen could probably make some sort of heart collector to recreate it.
Another question is that since KH is a gathering of many hearts or heartless, how could there be a KH in BBS, there were no heartless and following Kairis grandmothers story, all hearts were of pure light so there could be no hearts consumed by darkness to form KH. Unless the KH in BBS is of hearts of light gathered. KH1's KH was the heart of all worlds, and KH2's Kh was a gathering of dark hearts. IDK just writing things as i go here.

Allister Rose

French Lover
I was only using it as an example. The idea of the fighting over a power (the light) was what I was trying to center on. Kingdom Hearts is a power that might have been fought over. It isn't hard to imagine since each game has involved a fight over KH in some way.

but kh is made up of darkness that holds some light when released. i guess it could also be possible that the keyblade wielders in the war did not know there was darkness and kh is what actually created it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back