• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Any ideas about this?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MeggieKeyblader

Okay, so I was reading through the recent Nomura interview and this particular quote got me really confused:

We were surprised when Yen Sid said, “Supposing Xehanort isn’t alone?”
Nomura: If you look back in the past titles, weren’t you always fighting some form of Xehanort? As Ansem, as Xemnas, and as Master Xehanort, his form is different in each time and there is a reason why he appears differently each time. Don’t you suppose that it’s going to influence the future?
I really can't figure out what the "reason" can be and how it's going to influence the future. Any ideas?

ThatGuy

Nomura is very good at starting peoples' imaginations and he very rarely gives a usable amount of information, so it could mean anything. Usually it's the one thing no one thinks of, though. It could also be metaphorical.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
He's saying that, since Xehanort is made up of so many people, there's a chance that two forms of Xehanort will come back instead of one (say, Master Xehanort and Apprentice Xehanort, as a possible example).

Basically, "Xehanort isn't alone" = More than one form of Xehanort will return.

Crystal

Silver Member
Maybe person who having same powerful level as Xehanort will return ?

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~
He's saying that, since Xehanort is made up of so many people, there's a chance that two forms of Xehanort will come back instead of one (say, Master Xehanort and Apprentice Xehanort, as a possible example).

Basically, "Xehanort isn't alone" = More than one form of Xehanort will return.

Like HeartSeams said here^^ this is the most probably scenario right now from what we know.

Also i was thinking about it the other day and i came with a little far-fetched thought. What if the one returning is MX the one from BBS and the other form of Xehanort is Apprentice Xehanort the one we see in KH2.

Think about it MX takes back his old body and Terra's body becomes something like a mindless puppet or something( i need help on this part)...anyway it's just a thought.

Absolute

That's the epic finale to KHIII: the army of Soras vs the army of Xehanorts.

Silfarion

Many Xehanorts... Kinda creepy, seeing bunch of same-looking maniacs walking around. I don't think Nomura meant literal multitude of Xehanorts. More like, how about his previous allies, like the original 6 members of the organization? They will return too (possibly) cuz we are sure their nobody is dead, and their heartless could be dead somewhere.

That's the epic finale to KHIII: the army of Soras vs the army of Xehanorts.

That's.... Scary.

Samhain

Bronze Member
What HeartSeams said
Did Nomura really mean there's going to be multiple Xehanorts like LITERALLY? wtf.

i always thought Apprentice Xehanort would come back with no memories, then as the game further moves on he becomes "Terranort" the boss you fight in bbs because he starts to regain his memories so his eyes go from brown to yellow, and he wields Master Xehanort's keyblade and then after someone you take Xehanortt's heart out of Terra's body, Xehanort becomes Master Xehanort then a fight to the end

with Master Xehanort, the old guy vs Sora and co

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
i always thought Apprentice Xehanort would come back with no memories, then as the game further moves on he becomes "Terranort" the boss you fight in bbs because he starts to regain his memories so his eyes go from brown to yellow, and he wields Master Xehanort's keyblade and then after someone you take Xehanortt's heart out of Terra's body, Xehanort becomes Master Xehanort then a fight to the end

Well, that won't be how it is.

State

Awards
So, is it reasonable to deduce that Master Xehanort will separate his heart from his body to create, or rather, recreate Ansem and Xemnas?

Silfarion

That's exactly what he meant, actually.

How do you know about that? Did Nomura actually say like, "Here's bunch of Xehanort"? I know that he said that ansem, xemnas, Terranort and such will affect the future and change how true Xehanort will return, but I don't think he meant literal... Well, at least that's what I think.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
How do you know about that? Did Nomura actually say like, "Here's bunch of Xehanort"? I know that he said that ansem, xemnas, Terranort and such will affect the future and change how true Xehanort will return, but I don't think he meant literal... Well, at least that's what I think.
It's pretty obvious when you consider his answer to this question. Here he answers "what if Xehanort isn't alone" by talking about how there are many forms of Xehanort and how they all have reasons to them, which will impact the future. And in another interview one of his answers could be translated as "What if there are more than one Xehanort? The thought alone gives someone an uncomfortable feeling (laughs)" or something like that. He's obviously saying

"Xehanort isn't alone" = More than one form of Xehanort will return at the same time.

It's pretty literal.

Silfarion

It's pretty obvious when you consider his answer to this question. Here he answers "what if Xehanort isn't alone" by talking about how there are many forms of Xehanort and how they all have reasons to them, which will impact the future. And in another interview one of his answers could be translated as "What if there are more than one Xehanort? The thought alone gives someone an uncomfortable feeling (laughs)" or something like that. He's obviously saying

"Xehanort isn't alone" = More than one form of Xehanort will return at the same time.

It's pretty literal.

Yes, I do see that he meant something about multiple Xehanort. Though I think a lot of people would admit it would be weird looking at about 3 people who look nearly the same walking around.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
Yes, I do see that he meant something about multiple Xehanort. Though I think a lot of people would admit it would be weird looking at about 3 people who look nearly the same walking around.
I think it's most likely just going to be MX and maybe Apprentice Xehanort, actually.
And they actually look different, so...

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
What HeartSeams said
Did Nomura really mean there's going to be multiple Xehanorts like LITERALLY? wtf.

If Xemnas was defeated a year before Sora set off on his new journey to save TAV, chances are Xehanort was reincarnated around that time. I think that a year is plenty of time for him to regain his memories.

And if Terra's heart was removed when Apprentice Xehanort became a Heartless (if apprentice Xehanort used a Keyblade to do it, then this is very possible) , then maybe this Xehanort would basically be MX with all his memories intact.

whodeany

I dont know if Yen Sid/Nomura meant: What if there are multiple Xehanorts, or, what if he is with allies but i'm hoping its more along the lines of:

1. Apprentice Xehanort, with all of his memories: including those of MX and Terra, but influenced by MX to be evil. Wielding two keyblades?
2. Braig: Will come back, because he is still part of MX's plan.
3. Isa: But evil, because he is somehow connected to Xehanort, based on his eyes/ears.
4. Vanitas: Unlikely, but heres hoping. A final Ven vs Vanitas battle would rock, and i dont think he could literally disappear. He is the darkness in Ven's heart, you cant destroy that. Eh, i guess well see.

If there is multiple Xehanort's in kh3 ill consider putting a hit out on Nomura. I just think that would be far too stupid to be enjoyable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back