• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

any kh2 character u wanted

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

NoBoDy ImPoRtAnT

First I would want to have what Riku has becaue that is just tyte! The next would probably be an Organization coat because those are just SUPA TYTE! You could scare people in those.

Angel_Protector

NoBoDy ImPoRtAnT said:
First I would want to have what Riku has becaue that is just tyte! The next would probably be an Organization coat because those are just SUPA TYTE! You could scare people in those.
that is very cool.

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
since Im a dude, Riku...why? I hear he has devoted fan girls...ya know what I mean? no...okay..anyway Riku in an Org coat....ya know...

binpaintn

Kairi's KH2 outift is awesome! I would totally wear that! I would also wear Namine's dress on a different occassion....

Kairi's Heart

I Love Axel!!!!
I would want to dress up in Kairi's pink outfit in KH2!! It's so cute! My 8th grade prom dress actually looked a lot like it! I definately wouldn't want to ear her uniform since I have to Uniform EXACTLY like it every day at school -.-

ffkh

i want riku's look
he's got the whole "street" look going on
that or Roxas!!!!
man, other than that big gaudy star zipper the rest is cool!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back