• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

any kh2 character u wanted

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
^But you do realize everybody would look at you like you were insane. You would never be respected again.

Kairi's Heart

I Love Axel!!!!
lv_kh0720 said:
AH YOU GOT ONE!!! DAMN, I forget to buy one when I visit the Disney International Circus, whatever...I really want Donald's too...just for fun lol

Ya but it reminds me too much of a sailor's hat, and if you wanted to dress up as donald, you can't wear pants. I think Donal Duck Comic books got banned somewhere because he didn't wear pants... odd..

lv_kh0720

hmm I meant Donald's hat, not his clothes, his clothes somehow look terrible to me...his hat's much better..I don't want to dress like him (who wants to?), I just want his hat lol

Kairi's Heart

I Love Axel!!!!
lv_kh0720 said:
hmm I meant Donald's hat, not his clothes, his clothes somehow look terrible to me...his hat's much better..I don't want to dress like him (who wants to?), I just want his hat lol

lol I figured that, but none of the Disney outfits are really something that you would wanna show off. Hats yes, but pants and shirts... not really, but Sora in kh1 looked like mickey mouse with his red shorts and huge yellow shoes lol :p

Oblivion wielder

||~VentusOmnus~||
Kairi's Heart said:
Ya but it reminds me too much of a sailor's hat, and if you wanted to dress up as donald, you can't wear pants. I think Donal Duck Comic books got banned somewhere because he didn't wear pants... odd..

Yeah i have heard that too!!
Tis really stupid banning a Disney dack character because he is "naked"!
They cut off Donalds cartoons too

lv_kh0720

oh I notice that, don't forget the gloves ROTFL ROTFL...
*back to normal state*

none of the Disney outfits are really something that you would wanna show off
really? Then that leaves...Sora, Kairi, Riku, Roxas, Namine, and the Organization...

EDIT: and oh yeah...the FF characters...great, that's quite a few

T

Tyler Durden

RIKU!!!!!!!!!!! or roxas. but mostly RIKU!!!! King Mickey looks cool in an org. cloak too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back