• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Any Luxord Fans?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Azerty

Everything you just said was true.
~Except Luxord, he wasn't just some dude.
He was the "Gambler of Fate"

Exactly! Luxord is very calculating. I'm sure if he got more screentime, people would like him more.

I'd rather we skip the formalities.

I love that line! That's how you know he's all about getting straight to business.

Another favorite of mine!

exactly Luxord isn't some guys with cards he is the man who determines your fate with The time and the cards like a tarot reader XDDDD-wait i think im getting on to something!

That's why Luxord's element was time. His battle was a Battle of Time and his cards determined your fate.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
How dare you say Luxord is the least important. If anything, Lexaeus was very unimportant. But Luxord isn't unforgettable. To this day, I know gamers who wanted to throw their PS2s out the window because of his battle. :p

Luxord's? His was easy, and boring. Sorry, I just didnt liike him he was so forgetable. but thats just my opinion. Some people dont like Demyx, who I absolutly love XD

Azerty

Luxord's? His was easy, and boring. Sorry, I just didnt liike him he was so forgetable. but thats just my opinion. Some people dont like Demyx, who I absolutly love XD

Because Demyx is weak and his element blows. Water? The only thing he's good for is his "DANCE WATER, DANCE!!!" line.

Azerty

The guy with the British Accent and Nobody earrings! >:3

His earrings are awesome. I would actually get my ear pierced just to wear them. Not to mention, his battle was like a game within a game. Gotta love it. :thumbsup:

Apollo

Silver Member
I liked him. I thought he looked ok, and his voice was kind of stupid. But I liked how he fought with cards, and turned fights into games.

.Oji

赤いテキスト
P-Person
I-Into
M-Marketing
P-Prostitutes

Perfect description for Luxord. He's a rhetorical British pimp, thus he is awesome. Larxene is one of his prostitutes.

Because Demyx is weak and his element blows. Water? The only thing he's good for is his "DANCE WATER, DANCE!!!" line.

Don't blashpeme Demyx's awesomeness.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
I think its safe to say that Demyx = Luxord in a popularity sense at least. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back