• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Any Luxord Fans?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lanydx

He could have used time in a cooler way. other than that I have no beef with him.

Azerty

He could have used time in a cooler way. other than that I have no beef with him.

Being Nomura's favorite, I thought he would get more screen time. But alas, you only get to see him really in Port Royale and at TWTNW.

Choc

Time is an awesome element. Water...is okay.
It's because time is more original. Water as an element is a given. You don't see Time used as one very often.

As for Luxord, I don't mind him. I hated his battle because I thought it was boring and pointless, but that was his battle. As a character I have nothing against him; he's just there.
I know he's not the most popular member, but he definitely has a good amount of fans. If anything, Lexaeus is the least popular. I have yet to find a fan of him.

Last edited:

Ore012

One wishes to know but it is not paradise.
Website
www.youtube.com
Being Nomura's favorite, I thought he would get more screen time. But alas, you only get to see him really in Port Royale and at TWTNW.

Yea but I think Nomura gave a Luxord an Unforgettable Ending i think it was good. Who knows? Nomura Might probably give Luxord A unique Fighting style When Days comes out.

It's because time is more original. Water as an element is a given. You don't see Time used as one very often.

QFT :DDDDDDDDDDDDD

Last edited by a moderator:

Azerty

This is true. The only time I really saw Time as a factor was in Chrono Trigger and in the Final Fantasy games (in the form of Haste and Slow).

Yea but I think Nomura gave a Luxord an Unforgettable Ending i think it was good. Who knows? Nomura Might probably give Luxord A unique Fighting style When Days comes out.

Playing as Luxord will make me go buy a DS and get Days just for that fact. :thumbsup:

Awards
Website
sites.google.com
luxord is pretty cool.

but marluxia is definitely my least favorite.

edit: i hope luxord fights like zou ci in dynasty warriors five. using his cards like a whip :D

zou ci:

Last edited:
A

Audo

ALL OF LUXORD'S LINES. :3 (in order of occurrence)
-"If I may, I'd also like to have some fun with him. Let me deal out the cards."
-"That's harsh. There goes my entertainment"
-"The die is cast. Sora cannot stop now."
-"Don't you understand? This is no game to be won or lost - we cannot afford to gamble on this."
-"The Darkness of men's hearts---drawn to these cursed medallions; and this Heartless---a veritable maelstrom of avarice:"
-"I wonder, are they worthy to serve Organization XIII?"
-"Precisely!"
-"Parley!"
-"I surrender the chest with my humblest apologies."
-"Just a few souvenirs...for the memories."
-"Oh?"
-"Fire!"
-"Sora, bravo"
-"Maybe he was satisfied. Maybe he got something from putting his life on the line."
-"Indeed. Axel put something that didn't exist on the line... and he probably won - obviously a cheater."
-"I'd rather we just skip the formalities."
-"The first to run out of time is the loser."
-"You play the game quite well."
-"How could you...Roxas..."

Choc

ALL OF LUXORD'S LINES. :3 (in order of occurrence)
-"If I may, I'd also like to have some fun with him. Let me deal out the cards."
-"That's harsh. There goes my entertainment"
-"The die is cast. Sora cannot stop now."
-"Don't you understand? This is no game to be won or lost - we cannot afford to gamble on this."
-"The Darkness of men's hearts---drawn to these cursed medallions; and this Heartless---a veritable maelstrom of avarice:"
-"I wonder, are they worthy to serve Organization XIII?"
-"Precisely!"
-"Parley!"
-"I surrender the chest with my humblest apologies."
-"Just a few souvenirs...for the memories."
-"Oh?"
-"Fire!"
-"Sora, bravo"
-"Maybe he was satisfied. Maybe he got something from putting his life on the line."
-"Indeed. Axel put something that didn't exist on the line... and he probably won - obviously a cheater."
Hey, what about "Cards!" and "A challenge is it?" ?

C

Colours

His best Quotes.

.Oji

赤いテキスト
Audo said:

Best line.

but marluxia is definitely my least favorite.

Wot?

Well, alot of people don't see the appeal in badassedry, sooo I guess I could see why you don't like him. Too badass, no?

edit: i hope luxord fights like zou ci in dynasty warriors five. using his cards like a whip :D

Oh damn, you win for this one. Add a bit of Gambit in that mix, and I'll be happy. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back