• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Any Luxord Fans?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Xaldin a badass? You've got to be kidding me. :toungesmile:

Is not grabbing six lances, a few of which in slow motion not badass? Is having some of the best/ best-looking attacks of all the Organization members not badass? I mean, the dragonic thing made of the lances is pure ownage, as is most of his attacks. The battle theme music also seems to suit him and Saix a lot better than say.. Xigbar and Demyx.. Also, Xaldin's death was by far, the best one and he was the second hardest fight, for me.

Saix is very good because he's just the kind of the guy that draws hatred to his character, has a pretty cool battle/ attacks, and just looks awesome. Villians that make you hate them (for all the right reasons) own and Saix is probably the best example of the Organization. Xemas isn't as hatable, though Luxord kind of is. Luxord's attacks are fairly cool, but Xaldin's and Saix's are better. Anyways, that's why I likethose two better. I heard Axel's better in CoM/ Re:CoM, so I might bump him up past Xaldin, but until then, Xaldin's my second most favorite.. second only to Saix.. followed by Roxas, Axel, Luxord, Xemnas, and Demyx.. in that order.. The CoM cast won't count until I play Re: CoM. (I just wasn't as much of a KH fan back when CoM came out. Today, I would of bought a GBA and CoM, but back then was before I had beaten KH1 four times and beaten KH2 twice. I just wasn't as hooked.)

br0cakes

luxord was a dick... i hated fighting him... other than that the accent is hot in its own way. but i think xaldin is hot with the lambchops haha.. i dont know im odd

Bicka

I find Luxord pretty damn cool too. ^^ He's hot, but in a different way than my all-time fave Zexion...more like a mature/sophisticated way. And THAT is sexy. :D

But I melt for older British men, anyhow...as Patrick Stewart can attest. And I didn't just say that.

KHNigratoe

i luved trying to battle him, and he has the most normal appearance out of them all, i mean what person in their right mind wears a mullet like roby ray [or is it boby ray???] or red spiky hair or pink hair or blue long hair or....... I'll stop. [or is it billy ray???... these questions haunt me...]

Choc

i luved trying to battle him, and he has the most normal appearance out of them all, i mean what person in their right mind wears a mullet like roby ray [or is it boby ray???] or red spiky hair or pink hair or blue long hair or....... I'll stop. [or is it billy ray???... these questions haunt me...]
Lol. It's Billy Ray.
What's weird is I actually saw a guy who looked about late teens, with hair exactly like Demyx's when I was in Germany a few months ago.

But back to the topic, as you said Luxord could easily walk down the street without any stares. I guess with the name Gambler of Fate he has to have the words "big shot/gambler" written all over him and he couldn't do that very well if he had funky hair.

Azerty

But back to the topic, as you said Luxord could easily walk down the street without any stares. I guess with the name Gambler of Fate he has to have the words "big shot/gambler" written all over him and he couldn't do that very well if he had funky hair.

LOL, seriously. I mean, I'm sure Larxene could walk down a street without getting stares if she just wore her hair straight. xD

xx kairi xx

to be honest, no i dont like him. he frustrated me cos i could never beat him lol. and he's to normal. my favourite is roxas and Zexion
3t4iz6cs.jpg

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
His data battle had me frustrated as hell. I couldnt stand him for that 30 min it took for me to beat him. But now that I ave, I have a newfound respect for him. I like him more than Xaldin and Lexeaus now XD making him my 11th fav org member.

Azerty

His data battle had me frustrated as hell. I couldnt stand him for that 30 min it took for me to beat him. But now that I ave, I have a newfound respect for him. I like him more than Xaldin and Lexeaus now XD making him my 11th fav org member.

Ugh, such a low position for Luxord! #11 favorite?

Muse

you look atrocious
Luxord is awesome! D: His accent is just pure win and he has a killer element. I mean... power over time? Do you know how very useful that could be, had he used it to its full potential? He is my favorite member of the Organization and it just saddens me that such a great character had so little screentime.

I mean... Would it have been possible for Nomura and his guys to expand his role a little bit more and make him more active in the game? Out of everyone in the Organization, including Lexeaus, it seems Luxord had the smallest role in the entire game. Entire series, rather. >> Axel had the longest role, that's for sure, followed by Roxas, Xemnas, Marluxia and so on. They could have really developed his character and made him a key character, but they didn't. :< And that makes me sad.

Oh, and if anyone wants to know, his accent is real. His NA voice actor really is British. :>

Azerty

Luxord is awesome! D: His accent is just pure win and he has a killer element. I mean... power over time? Do you know how very useful that could be, had he used it to its full potential? He is my favorite member of the Organization and it just saddens me that such a great character had so little screentime.

I mean... Would it have been possible for Nomura and his guys to expand his role a little bit more and make him more active in the game? Out of everyone in the Organization, including Lexeaus, it seems Luxord had the smallest role in the entire game. Entire series, rather. >> Axel had the longest role, that's for sure, followed by Roxas, Xemnas, Marluxia and so on. They could have really developed his character and made him a key character, but they didn't. :< And that makes me sad.

Oh, and if anyone wants to know, his accent is real. His NA voice actor really is British. :>

Really? His NA voice actor is British? No wonder why I love his accent. But I agree with everything you posted. Out of all the KH2 Organization members, Luxord got the least amount of screentime. *sigh* I hope he gets more screentime in Days.

Muse

you look atrocious
Really? His NA voice actor is British? No wonder why I love his accent. But I agree with everything you posted. Out of all the KH2 Organization members, Luxord got the least amount of screentime. *sigh* I hope he gets more screentime in Days.

Yeah, he really is British. Isn't that awesome? =D If you've ever played, I think it's Halo 2, he also voices the, um, Prophet of Regret. And Genesis from Dirge of Cerberus. =P

He deserves more screentime in Days! I mean, hell, he was the only one who actually almost succeeded in corrupting his world! D: But surely with the multiplayer and the ability to switch between the members, Luxord will get more screentime. :>

C

Colours

Luxord is the calmest ORG. person so far, thus he's not that entertaining.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back