• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Any more Org 13 Secrets? *Spoilers*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rabgix

Riding a cow thats flying toward the moon
OK with BBS over, whats left to know about organization 13. It showed us the apprentices and how they were before the change. And we saw Yound Axel and Saix, showing the bond between them when they were younger. Finally we know about Xemnas' creation, Xion's truth and so forth.

So whats left to know? And if anyone says the past of members 9-12, thats not needed since their past didn't really spark any questions.

Key of Valor

The Professor
Which Organization Member helped Mickey escape the Realm of Darkness? (If that wasn't already somehow touched upon in Re:Coded)

And I suppose there are obviously a few more mysteries surrounding both Xemnas and Roxas... or at least some specifics in need of clarification.

The conditions surrounding how Saix received his scar are still unknown... (however, taking into account that the scar is X-shaped and Saix's secret interest in overthrowing Xemnas, I suppose it makes sense to suggest that perhaps Xemnas gave him that scar)

I guess there aren't many other mysteries surrounding the Organization though.

Rabgix

The conditions surrounding how Saix received his scar are still unknown... (however, taking into account that the scar is X-shaped and Saix's secret interest in overthrowing Xemnas, I suppose it makes sense to suggest that perhaps Xemnas gave him that scar)

Forgot about that. And why Axel and him drew apart.
honestly...i'm tired of Organization 13. KH can't seem to go beyond there presence :(

that and the freaking cloak. It seems like anyone can get one, even with mouse ears...

I still personally like them. They played a huge role in the series, even 10 years before Sora even had the keyblade.

Malisteen

I like them, but I'm pretty content with what we have for them already. I'm ready for some new villains.

New disney villains, too, including some from outside of the movies. The Phantom Blot from Disney comics and Mozenrath from the Alladin TV series in particular would make great KH villains.

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
the most important would be Vexen (yeah, I think he have an important part to play) and some more on Braig

I want to see Marluxia be a happy crazy gey-pervert in a flowershop lol

khconnect

Braig is the most important to me because there is still so much unknown about him. Now your going to complain about how we already know his role from BBS, but is that truly it? What did he actually do with Xehanort when he lost his memories, and why is it that he knows so much about the organization, but acts like it's nothing? His character alone could have an entire small plot or so built around it to uncover these mysteries. Plus from kingdom hearts 2 final mix+, they talk about the chamber in which Xemnas goes to, could that be seen late...

The rest of the organization is just as important and it would be interesting to learn about there roles before becoming nobodies (meaning like how they got involved) and how they were when they first joined.

The best part from Re:Coded now, is that we know now that when the nobody and heartless of one is destroyed, the original is brought back. Meaning it's most likely that well be seeing most of them again ^_^

Dagey

How Axel/Lea got those two scars below his eyes. Why Axel and Saïx wanted to take over the Organization. Who founded who in the Organization. For example Xemnas found Roxas. I believe Luxord and Xigbar found Marluxia and Larxene. One found one and the other found the other. What Axel meant when he told Zexion, "You just found out way too much." Right before Replica Riku killed Zexion. Why Lexaeus and Zexion are so close. There's a lot.

Rabgix

Braig is the most important to me because there is still so much unknown about him. Now your going to complain about how we already know his role from BBS, but is that truly it? What did he actually do with Xehanort when he lost his memories, and why is it that he knows so much about the organization, but acts like it's nothing? His character alone could have an entire small plot or so built around it to uncover these mysteries. Plus from kingdom hearts 2 final mix+, they talk about the chamber in which Xemnas goes to, could that be seen late...

The rest of the organization is just as important and it would be interesting to learn about there roles before becoming nobodies (meaning like how they got involved) and how they were when they first joined.

Actually Xigbar/Braig are my favorite, so yeah there is that. Especially if he is the real mastermind to influencing the turning of the aprentices.

How Axel/Lea got those two scars below his eyes.

I believe those are tatoos.

I think it was Xaldin and Xigbar who found Marluxia.

I believe your right on that.

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
How Axel/Lea got those two scars below his eyes. Why Axel and Saïx wanted to take over the Organization. Who founded who in the Organization. For example Xemnas found Roxas. I believe Luxord and Xigbar found Marluxia and Larxene. One found one and the other found the other. What Axel meant when he told Zexion, "You just found out way too much." Right before Replica Riku killed Zexion. Why Lexaeus and Zexion are so close. There's a lot.
im pretty sure axel said that because zexion had found out about theyre plans and he was in the way of them.
i really wanna find out more about zexion and his young appearance in BBS and how he got so close to lexeaus and why. i also want to know more about vexen and the replication process. also, i think xaldin needs some explaining as hes the only member without mysteries.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Personally I still like the Organization and would love to see more from them. I feel like I don't know everything about them and there's still a lot to discover. After the Xehanort saga the Organization will probably play little to no role (just speculating though), so I'd like to get more of them while they're still relevant.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
I'd like to learn more about the history of 9-12. i mean i know its not needed but theres this little thing called fan service ^_^

The culprit behind Days. If Days was a person I would get pedobear on their ass. Anyway moving on. The Organization need to stay mysterious like they were in CoM. That was some beautiful stuff. Back when they were just the 'Organization'. And Xemnas was just the 'Superior'.

Gram

Banned
Awards
eh no more org. i never cared for them to begin with.
plus the cloak has been sooooooo whored out.

Xenin

Banned
You know what would be cool..If In KH3 Sora chases after Maleficent and she leads him to that World that never was. Since last we saw it it was infested with heartless it'd be crawling with darkness and be fun to fight there. Plus it'd show you all the secrets of the Org you never knew before..Plus maybe since Days you'd go into the lobby and have flash backs or something!

Dagey

I must have been wrong about it being Luxord and Xigbar who found them. But I got one out of two members right. And those are tatoos under Axel's eyes? Then another question. Why did Axel get tattos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back