• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Any Musicians on these Forums?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nine-Tailed Fox

?˖✧ Army of One ✧˖?
Awards
Website
sailorstar-fox.livejournal.com
Looks like we have some pretty awesome and talented members.

Niiice. :3

Okay, so tell me if you have any problems with this, but we need someone to organise all of this, so...

Here's a few things we should do right away:

#1. Sign up:

Any one who is going to be in the band should let me know by posting here within the next few days, and say what instrument they are going to play.

That way we can hopefully start recording a song soon.
( Of course everyone will have a little over a month to practice whatever song we are currently working on. And deadlines can be pushed back a bit if someone needs a little extra time. )

#2. What instruments we really need:

Well, it would good if we had at least one of each:

Piano/Keyboard, Drums, Electric Guitar, Acoustic Guitar, Harp, Recorder/Flute, and Vocals.

It's alright if we have more than one of the same instrument as long as we have at least four of these covered.

#3. What song are we going to play?

Well there are three pretty good choices that everyone here should know pretty well; although it would be amazing if we could do them all, hopefully we can all agree on at least one:

FFVII Theme or FFX Theme
( Or maybe even another FF theme if you can all agree. )

Passion/Sanctuary by Utada Hikaru

Xion's theme from KH 358/2 Days

#4. Every band needs a name, right?

After we have all our members, we can work together to come up with a name.

Now, after we've all finished our recordings, you will send your recordings to me via 4shared.com

Note: Please make sure you upload your recordings via 4shared, otherwise I cannot except them.
( Sorry, but it's the only site I will trust enough to download from.
Computer viruses aren't any fun. >.< )

I will then layer the recordings, and post the finished product for everyone to see; and not just on khi... ;D
( Shameless advertising, lol )

Does that sound okay everyone?

Also, @ Rayfish-chan

Omg, that's amazing! :DD

Last edited:

Nine-Tailed Fox

?˖✧ Army of One ✧˖?
Awards
Website
sailorstar-fox.livejournal.com
Okay, sounds good guys!

So we have Electric Bass and Electric Guitar.

We also have a Harp if Rayfish-chan decides to join. :3

I call Piano and Vocals ( Whenever we do a song with vocals, that is. xP ).

And if no one else decides to take it, then I may do the Recorder.

So Jaxx, what song would you like to do first? :3

My vote goes to Passion. xP

Oh, and btw guys, the reason I picked these songs was because we needed songs we are all famillar with as practice.

After we've done a song or two to see how we sound, feel free to post what song you would like to do and take votes. :p

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
crap I forgot all about dream theater *edits*

how did you come across your band?

Actually I met some of them in High School, a good amount of the others in College as well, we have a Keyboardist, Bassist, Two Guitarists, a Rhythm Guitarists, a Drummer, and well also a vocalist who is our Lead guitarists, I'm the other guitarists. Most of our songs are pretty instrumental though.

4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download Time.mp3

Like this one.

quiteMAD

What a guy!
Awards
Website
defineprog.deviantart.com
I guess I'll call drums. It's been a while since I've played my set, I need to fix it up. But it should be fine.
I also vote Passion. But I think we should extend that breakdown, make it gradually grow heavier and louder. Then when it breaks into that part right after it, it'll feel like a weight's been lifted. I also might change the beat up a bit. There are parts of the song where I feel the drums are just too simplistic and repetitive. There's no build. I like when a song builds tension, if you can't tell. D:

Xaldin-That's pretty badass. It feels so 80s, with that synthesizer. :D

Last edited:

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg

So Jaxx, what song would you like to do first? :3

I wouldn't mind some FF8 songs (e.g. Force Your Way) but I'll go with Sanctuary since it's pretty easy. I'll just need to add more guitar :x

Actually I met some of them in High School, a good amount of the others in College as well, we have a Keyboardist, Bassist, Two Guitarists, a Rhythm Guitarists, a Drummer, and well also a vocalist who is our Lead guitarists, I'm the other guitarists. Most of our songs are pretty instrumental though.

4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download Time.mp3

Like this one.

man this is awesome

haha I hope to get to this point someday. Just need a little bit more money for equipment :x

I don't think I'll be meeting bands in college though :\

EDIT: Hey guys I was looking for some inspiration so we could spice up the song a bit and I found this:

Playlist | songs

it's the very first song, I thought it was a interesting remix.

Last edited:

Venitas

goddam it, i rele want to b a part of this, but i don't have recording equipment... FML

i had this rele awesome vision of Xion's theme, where their could b harmonizing electric guitar parts where the violin is (right b4 u here kairi's part come in)

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
goddam it, i rele want to b a part of this, but i don't have recording equipment... FML

i had this rele awesome vision of Xion's theme, where their could b harmonizing electric guitar parts where the violin is (right b4 u here kairi's part come in)

same here

I plan on starting my part once I get some decent equipment.

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
Yes im the drummer and leader of my band and right now were working on a song and have like the first verse halfway done. Im having a bit of an issue with my bass player at the time though. My basement is like a studio just without a mic and some more amps lol.

Sparks

gone
This is awesome.
Name: Amber
Style: Rock, Hip-hop, j-pop, slow music, pretty much everything except country.
Instruments: Piano, a little drums, and mainly vocals for 7 years with lessons.
Favorite Bands: V.A.S.T., Breaking Benjamin, Three Days Grace, Frou Frou, KeSha, The Black Eyed Peas, Utada Hikaru, Owl City (flame all you want lol), and Play!Radio!Play!
C:
and
I would like to join the band! And DAMNNN Nine-Tailed Fox took vocals... can there be 2 vocalists, or if we do passion as the song can I get the cool background vocals?
And I vote for Passion cause I love that song so freaking much.
I'll post some of my songs and such once I'm not sick anymore. :/

179DAYS

Name:Cori
Style:anything i can play well
Instruments:piano, Guitar
Faves:eek:wl city i guess...the beatles definitely

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back