• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Any oldies around?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

shadywinters

Awards
Yeah, KH Vids had an active forum back then. I remember writing in there after the BBS announcement about how excited I was to see kid versions of Tifa, Leon, Yuffy, Aerith and Cloud... it's through KH Vids that I discovered youtube back in 2006. They were a great source for KH material to make GMVs, probably still are.
Oh my god, I forgot about KH vids, I think I was active in the forums there and also one other KH forum site that was really popular.
Also random topic, but I just looked at my old threads and realized how much of an angsty teenager I was back then. Glad that has changed, lol.
Oh, I just found the old forum: KH13, was anyone a part of that forum site as well?

Last edited:

bambii

Awards
Website
twitter.com
Oh, I just found the old forum: KH13, was anyone a part of that forum site as well?
Yea! I migrated to KH13 at some point years after the kh2.co/kh-vids era. That remained my occasional haunt for years before I came here. They still seem to have a semi-active forum.

Also I just dug up my old middle school emo GMV fossils—miraculously still decaying on some ancient stratum of YouTube—and bloody hell, some of these actually pushed 30K views. Before you ask, no, I will not be sharing them here 😂

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
Yeah, I actually still ocassionally go there and post, but KHI has been the only forum i really stick with.

Before you ask, no, I will not be sharing them here 😂
Haha I can kind of relate, as greatful as I am for the friendships and experience making GMV gave me, I am not particularly proud of them and wouldnt want to share them now. To be fair, I wouldn't be too excited to share any of the stuff i made as a teen.

2 quid is good

Awards
KH13, was anyone a part of that forum site as well?
As soon as the KH ultimania forums packed up I made an account on KH13, and damn, was I a part of that forum, I think if you look at the top 5 users post count I have one of the highest there. I miss it a whole lot man :/

We used to rib on KHI a lot there too, for its supposed uppity ness (is that a word?) and I remember the irc chatroom regulars all having the wildest times, and counting down/ taking bets on when the site would crash when there was a big event happening haha. And of course, if KH insider crashed before us that was the funniest thing. It's too bad, it's really too bad that a lot of the users, mods and staff members just left because of a literal handful of users that made the experience worse for everyone. I really enjoy KHI but if KH13 still had the user base it had in 2016, I'd go back in a heartbeat. All the stupid inside jokes and stuff we had on that forum too was such an unmatched experience for me, and with the way statuses and the chatroom worked, it was the one forum that most greatly resembled a social media site, and had the ecosystem to boot to replace the need for twitter or Facebook for me. Well, that's all in the past anyway, it's sad but I'm really glad that I get to be a part of this place too. I hope KHI doesn't die out though, then where would I go? KH ultimania, KH planet, KH13, I'm glad I got to experience all of them.

EDIT: geez I'm remembering all sorts now, like the pokemon tournaments, the GMV competitions, conquering old statuses and on the flip side, hijacking a certain trump supporting users status comments to 100 so nobody could see more of his bs. We were kinda menaces haha. And learning what apk's were because of KHUX! And making the "official" unofficial European kh13 party for it because the real official party was taken up by boring Americans 🙄🖐️. Well, I say this but we allowed some Americans into the party. Also testing out the UX chat censor haha. Ahhh, everything is a good memory really

mooglekupor

Awards
I'm not sure if I qualify as an oldie, but I've been here for a while, and been following KH for even longer

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Having not been here in MANY a year, I was wondering if anyone from "the good ol days" remembers me? Honestly, I'm surprised my account still exists. I miss my animated Scott Pilgrim image, but I guess it wasn't meant to be forever. I kept it after they stopped allowing gifs. Wah-wah

Anyway, hey, I'm Stavvy. I've risen from my grave once more. I guess this is a re-reintroduction.

Sup? Welcome back, it's apparent when you come to KHI, you don't leave. You're here for LIFE!
#oldheadgang

Vaddix

Awards
Yep, I've been around a hot minute. A handful of names and personalities still ring in my head, and I keep wondering if I can place some of them.

I feel like I recall monkey being one of the heads of this place? He seemed to do a good job, I miss those days.
And I recall someone who was a bit of a rascal...I can't rightly recall their name beforehand, but I think they came back from a ban or something under the name Ninja? I might be misremembering a lot.

I was always more a lurker, but fun to watch and read. Or at least it was, to be sure.

Back