• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► any other psychology students?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
i have a massive research project due in februaryish, and our hypothesis is due this wednesday. basically i need to conduct an experiment on whatever [provided it's simple i.e. a survey, easy experiment] and i just can't think of anything to do @___@

everyone in my class is focusing theirs on self-esteem and body type [like finding people to fill out a questionnaire on how they feel about themselves~] and that's kinda boring to me, i want to do something else...

i need ideas ;__;

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
can't do anything about sex or drugs, that's like the only rule i'm given

another idea i had though is like testing something [attention span/focus?] in a room with classical vs pop music and comparing the effects

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
Do what I did. The effects of peer preasure. Or maybe relationship outcomes based on distinct personality types. Just a couple of the hypotheses I remember doing.

JULIO VP

Do an experiment on scrafising.
Like, theres a train speeding twards 2 tracks, one track has a bus full of people and on the other theres one person in a car.
And only you ( the experimenty) can switch the tracks to ether hit the bus or the car?
I read this experiment, but i forgot the name of it. Its very intresting and you can change it up if you want.

P.S: i suck at explaning things -.-

P.S.S: this is an old thread, do you alredy have it done?

JULIO VP

i dont know, i dont really have this class perssay, but during class i yelled "Damn, cant i sacrfise myself"
ill try finding the experiment

JULIO VP

Got it ITS The Trolley Problem
Damn i was really close in memerization!!!!!!
YouTube - Presentation part 1 - trolley problem
Its a really easy experiment..
just tell the people the situation, then change it up (fat man) and write down the results.
its has something to do with morals too
Is this experiment good enuf?

daxter fan

i have a massive research project due in februaryish, and our hypothesis is due this wednesday. basically i need to conduct an experiment on whatever [provided it's simple i.e. a survey, easy experiment] and i just can't think of anything to do @___@

everyone in my class is focusing theirs on self-esteem and body type [like finding people to fill out a questionnaire on how they feel about themselves~] and that's kinda boring to me, i want to do something else...

i need ideas ;__;

Heh, that reminds me of my project :) mine was two choices: Psychology and Socialogy. I chose Socialogy because it was easier and I could conduct a much more interesting and creative subject. Obviously you need to do it on some sort of man behaviour. Like: video games, movies, social interests. Of course it should concern the emotional , cognitive and behaviour part of the research. Do something related to a thing you like. That way you will enjoy the project all the way through.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back