• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Any problems?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Murkleman168

At first i didnt want to get KH2FM cos its in jap, but the temptation is really starting to grow. So im wondering, has the fact that the gameplay is in japanese effected anyone while playing? does it make it annoying? becos if it isnt, i just might have to get it ;D

Riku191

well its in english voice acting so thats a bug plus but maybe u should wait and see if its coming in fall if it is u dont have to pay like 130 for swap magic + slide toll and the game but if it isnt then u can always import it then to

Oathy

phantom thief
Awards
Website
vintage-aerith.deviantart.com
Sorry, but if I had a nickel for every thread about "To get it or not to get it?", I'd be rich. It's really a matter of personal preference. You will not be able to read any of the menus, since they will be in full Japanese, so that's usually a sticking point for most. As for plot, all of the new cutscenes are NOT voiced over and have Japanese subtitles. But if you're willing to overlook that, I presume it'd be a pretty cool buy.

It's your decision, really.

[Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back