• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Film ► Any Scott Pilgrim fans here

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Discovered Bryan Lee O'Malley's work back in college. Ironically, one of my friends from this forum actually bought me the first volume back in 2018. I was so impressed I went out of my way to buy the remaining 5 volumes.

Kim ended up being my favorite character across all the volumes, the transition from Vol 4 into 5 is fantastic, Volume 5 is by far my favorite of the 6. I periodically re-read the entire trilogy at least once a year.

I believe they're making an animated adaptation?

KudoTsurugi

Awards
Indeed they are! Even getting the band back together from the movie, literally! The only cast members not listed seem to be the actors for the Katayanagi twins, though they didn’t have any speaking lines in the movie either.

Plus they have Science Saru on the project, so that’s pretty cool. For those unaware of who they are, they’re responsible for anime films such as The Night is Short, Walk On Girl and Lu Over the Wall and shows such as Devilman Crybaby and Keep Your Hands off Eizouken! They also contributed 2 shorts to the first season of Star Wars Visions, T0-B1 and Akakiri

Last edited:
Back