• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Any sort of Ultimania for BBSFM?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KrytenKoro

Bronze Member
Does anyone know if there is any sort of Ultimania or Ultimania-like source for BBSFM, covering the new additions? I'm specifically interested in if there are official names for Xehanort, No Heart, Armor of the Master, and Vanitas Remnant's techniques.

If there's not an Ultimania, is this something that would have ever been covered in a V-Jump, or as a section of the Memorial Ultimania, or anything? Or did SE just say to their Japanese audience "here's some new content, figure it out your own damn self."

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
Does anyone know if there is any sort of Ultimania or Ultimania-like source for BBSFM, covering the new additions? I'm specifically interested in if there are official names for Xehanort, No Heart, Armor of the Master, and Vanitas Remnant's techniques.
There was not a BBSFM Ultimania released.

a section of the Memorial Ultimania
This is maybe a possibility, but I don't think anyone has translated it if there is.

Or did SE just say to their Japanese audience "here's some new content, figure it out your own damn self."
Well that is how most games work? And that is how the English audience had to deal with it, lol.

(Most fans also aren't interested in the names of bosses attacks? I'm not sure if that information would even be included in an Ultimania even if there was one)

The only thing I could suggest is maybe take a look at some FAQs on GameFAQS for BBSFM? They might have names for the attacks.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
The Memorial Ultimania doesn't really cover anything about moves and skillsets. It focused on story, characters, and art.

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards
It's a shame we didn't get an Ultimania that covers BBSFM, a revised edition like it was done for Kingdom Hearts Final Mix would have been nice or at least some extra online pages that were made for the International version of Dissidia.

Studio BentStuff could also have released an omega edition (like they do for all main Final Fantasy titles) to cover the HD remixes, but they passed this chance too and since Prima failed so hard with their HD 1.5 guide they probably didn't even try to make a better guide for the HD 2.5 remix.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back