• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Any theories on Braig?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

ze6

Just before he's shown to us (Could be any day now), an one got any ideas of how he looks/ meets Ven, Terra and Aqua/or just any theories?

Me? I'm thinking Braig's in charge of Radiant Gardens Army, and not an apprentice like Even or Ienzo (Dilan and Aeleus weren't! So why not?) And since Ansems pretty peaceful, so maybe there's no wars and that's why he's pretty laid bad? And I'm thinking that Ven might of given Braig his scars and that's why Xigbar hates Ven so much... But that's just me!

So, anyone else like to share their thoughts on Braig?

-----
EDIT: Whoa, I didn't think this was even going to be looked at.
Right, I'll try and make things a little clearer here.

MAYBE Braig is one of the body guards for Ansem, okay? And not just an apprentice. And MAYBE this might be the reason Ven dislikes Xigbar/Braig: So, you've all seen the trailer where it shows Even, Dilan and Aeleus, correct? MAYBE after than scene, let's say that Ven tries to climb up into Ansem's Castle and Whoop dee dee Braig's there with a gun in his face. Thus Ven's 'you drowned my goldfish' stare at Braig. Or maybe something else, we'll just have to wait. Hope I made it clearer to all. I just wanted to know what everyone thought Braig will be like, sorry for confusiong anyone on that ^^;
He could've even been the care-taker for all we know (I hope he is now... XD)

Last edited:

JTD95

Braig is an apprentice and no army leader... And why would Ven give Braig him the scar on his face? Also, who said that Xigbar hates Ven?

Oracle

Braig is an apprentice and no army leader... And why would Ven give Braig him the scar on his face? Also, who said that Xigbar hates Ven?

Well Xigbar didn't seem to pleased to see Xion as Ventus... So one could assume their past experiences were not friendly.

---

Does anyone else see a slight resemblence between Xigbar and Master Eraquis? I doubt Eraquis is Braig, but there is a very very miniscule possibility. Eraquis and Xigbar both have scars on the left side of their jaw/cheek, and they have the same hair color. They don't look exactly alike, but its already seen that nobodies don't always look like their somebodies (such as Roxas and Sora). Personality doesn't have to be the same either, as seen with Saix. We don't know much in regards to what happens with Eraquis over the story, so something might happen with him. Eraquis may also be his last name, his first possibly being Braig, so that could explain the different names.

JTD95

Does anyone else see a slight resemblence between Xigbar and Master Eraquis? I doubt Eraquis is Braig, but there is a very very miniscule possibility. Eraquis and Xigbar both have scars on the left side of their jaw/cheek, and they have the same hair color. They don't look exactly alike, but its already seen that nobodies don't always look like their somebodies (such as Roxas and Sora). Personality doesn't have to be the same either, as seen with Saix. We don't know much in regards to what happens with Eraquis over the story, so something might happen with him. Eraquis may also be his last name, his first possibly being Braig, so that could explain the different names.

Braig was apprentice for Ansem the Wise during BBS so he can't be Eraqus. And if Xigbar is Eraqus then why doesn't Xigbar use the Keyblade as a weapon? And last names hasn't seem to be important or used in KH, so I doubt that Braig's last name is Eraqus

Allister Rose

French Lover
why would there be any heories on braig? the only theories that are worth listening is to the ones meeting Ven and those are still too small to even make an impact inth e forums

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
why would there be any heories on braig? the only theories that are worth listening is to the ones meeting Ven and those are still too small to even make an impact inth e forums
yeah but people think his MX and vanitas XD
lolz

KeybladeLegacy5

SENPAI!
to me its not even worth theorizing yet, we havent even seen him and i just think he was an apprentice of ansem the wise and had an interest in TAV

JTD95

They showed the aprretices, not the others. If Terra, Vanitas, ME are actually, Xehanort, Zexion, Braig then, they all were shown.

You? What do you have to do with this?

Also Braig (And properly Ienzo to) are said to have been apprentice during BBS

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
I think Braig is a Sniper on the Castle tops, in case of invasion or something.
i was actually thinking the same thing but i dont think they would have snipers >.>

State

Awards
i was actually thinking the same thing but i dont think they would have snipers >.>
sure, they have two large men with a lance and an axe/sword but they can't have someone hiding atop a castle with a gun. :/

EDIT: xigbar's weapon is called "arrowgun".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back