• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Any theorys

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Beakman's World

Sorry to revive this thread but I didn't want to start a new thread for my theory.

Anyway, I think that when the unknown at the the end of Final Mix said that Sora was incomplete he meant as the Keyblade Master. With all these other keyblade masters running around at the same time it prevents him from achieving the true power of the keyblade. I think that BHK is just going to be another keyblade wielder like Mickey and that the reason he was holding Oblivion and Oathkeeper is cause they didn't want to reveal any new keyblades so the substituted old ones for the trailer. I also think the Superior is going to end up having a keyblade, which is why he's after all the other keyblade wielders to destroy them and with them gone the true power of the keyblade is his.

I think BHK's friends are going to be Laguna, Ward (the fat one), and Rhinoa.

I think that Kairi has forgotten Sora like The Beast and Mushu have. In that one trailer she is thinking back and says "Riku and him" instead of saying Sora's name. I think that she knows there used to be another person but can't remeber who he is or what he looks like.

Einon SAMA

Pillow Talk
Awards
hmm. I feel that Axel will be killed by...DiZ. He will cry and explain what he was doing all this time and why. What he and Sora have in comon is that Axel did not lose his memories during his becoming a Shell. Not that Sora is a shell, but Axel remembers everything. He wants to be with someone he was with awhile back, but they do not remember him in his current state...hmm. Maybe you do not follow me, but Axel wants a particular person to remember him, therefore he is doing all he can to become his original self, HIS WAY. But DiZ will stop Axel in his tracks. I wont say who Axel wants to see, because if I am right, then it would really ruin that mystery. Perhaps if you are curious to know who it is, I might say. Ciao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back