• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Any theorys

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Dude

Any theories that you have i am happy for you to just put them down here so you can swap ideas with each other

Dark Dude

Well at the mo0ment i think that Kingdom hearts 2 is going to surprise alot of people becaus of too much info in one go like there are more worlds and more characters

Dark Dude

cool joke but dont you think it may offend. Byach hahahahahahahahahahaha

Khlav Karash

Last edited:

Dark Dude

i think that another place like end of the world is in but is called like end of the universe that is the place where sora could be fighting in the japanese ad when he is in master form

Dark Dude

well alot of people are either making up names or one of thems true maybe in the final week the will release his name

Last edited:

Cloud_FFVII

He doesen't wake up in Castle Oblivion, He will wake up in Trilight Town,Well somewhere in a building.(If you ever played Com:Riku's Story)

FATE

Awards
actually, its hard to say... in soras story, he gets to the memory pod directly from castle oblivion. but in rikus story, he gets there from twilight town.
in my opinion, its in CO, since riku gets there after reaching the last point of the map of TT. besides...TT is nothing but an illusion of soras and rikus memories right? so none of the worlds were real. sora and riku were in CO the whole time.

by the way... this is my very first post in a forum!!! :D :D

shortythugsta

G0t anth1ng 2 say b1+ch ?
Cloud_FFVII said:
He doesen't wake up in Castle Oblivion, He will wake up in Trilight Town,Well somewhere in a building.(If you ever played Com:Riku's Story)

no one no where he will wake up unless ur jap and gonna go get the game in 2 weeks, i think he is going to find himself back on that long road because his memory are erase so he must end up back where he started from which is the path

Cloudy_Card said:
Of course it is, thats where Sora wakes up from his memory pod.

well he is not gonna be the castle

B-rad 1

My theory is that Sora uses the Stemeboat Willie stage to change something in the future by changing something in the past. That is why pete tries to stop him.

FATE

Awards
i dont know... steamboat willie is a world... if u had to use a time portal, i doubt u would get there with a gummi ship.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back