• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Any tips or strategies on getting past Master Ava in #425 NA?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leopardess

Legendary Member
Awards
My Speed medals are very good, but not good enough. She's tough. Any strategy or medal ideas would be appreciated.

Xickin

Traitor of KHInsider.com
Awards
Website
nicholasdoyle6.wixsite.com
You definitely need Namine and Alice. Naming will give you all of Ava's boosts, while Alice takes all of her's away. Then it's all a matter of powerhouse Speed medals.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
I'm so glad I got Namine a few pulls ago. She really helped. I think I had her, a healer (Tinker Bell, since I have Attack Prize Plus on her), and a very powerful Friend medal I've been seeing lately. (Zexion at 89% guilt) I know it's the same medal type, but it does a whole lot of damage, even against Ava. As for beating her in three turns, I don't see how that's possible, at least without Alice.

supersonicfa

Awards
If you have I. Yuffie, use her, it's your most powerful medal for her. The rest it what they say. ^^

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
If you have I. Yuffie, use her, it's your most powerful medal for her. The rest it what they say. ^^

Yeah, she's a huge help. I somehow managed to get her guilted to 50% on my first try. With Attack Boost II, she does a huge amount of damage. I'm so glad I spent the only jewels I ever bought with real money on getting the Cloud costume, and for the Twitter thing, which I used to get the Yuffie one.

Even if she's not guilted, I can imagine she's still pretty powerful.

supersonicfa

Awards
Yeah, she's a huge help. I somehow managed to get her guilted to 50% on my first try. With Attack Boost II, she does a huge amount of damage. I'm so glad I spent the only jewels I ever bought with real money on getting the Cloud costume, and for the Twitter thing, which I used to get the Yuffie one.

Even if she's not guilted, I can imagine she's still pretty powerful.

I also have her with 50% guilt, thanks to the magic mirrors XD
Also Namine + Judy&Nick + I.Yuffie + A. boost II can deal with 2 of her HP bars at once. XD

everlight

Awards
If you want to play defensive, get Minnie or at Snow White medals. Don't forget to put Defense Boost (preferably DB II).

She is tough for F2P :( I can't imagine how awful to battle the Boss at Mission 500...

Sorakh212

Awards
I hate how often times it really boils down to luck in this game. I managed to beat her with a friends Namine medal at the time but I'm still currently working on one shotting her and so far I've had bad luck with achieving that. I've heard it comes in handy to have both Namine and Alice for missions later on. Just wish it wasn't up to chance so much as it should be skill, strategy, tactics, etc. I know this is an older thread/post at this point but for what it's worth I hope you managed to defeat her either with help or perhaps a bit of luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back