• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

anybody beat sephiroth

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

inuyashakagome13

i didnt yet:'( i got the jap version (havent gotten the usa version yet) its hard. im on proud lvl 67 and stuck like heck :p arrrrrr

<VII_Axel>

THT3000 said:
Is it easy?
Hell no. Sephiroth is the hardest boss in the game. I'd rather go fight Xemnas a million times in a row than fight Sephiroth. And Cloud fights him after you tell him where Sephiroth is, (after you beat him).

kthundercat

Do you really get stuck in the game if you can't beat him!?!?!?!?!? I never beat him in the first game and I don't really think I want to be quite that humiliated in this game!?!?!?!

<VII_Axel>

kthundercat said:
Do you really get stuck in the game if you can't beat him!?!?!?!?!? I never beat him in the first game and I don't really think I want to be quite that humiliated in this game!?!?!?!
No, Sephiroth is an optional boss. Just like the last game, but if you want to get the secret ending on standard, you are required to beat him and complete everything.

<VII_Axel>

titanjb said:
Will I can get about 5 of his bars down but then he kills me.
I am on level 60 and I don't have ultama. can you help me? any ponters?
I would train. Get to level 65, try again, then 70 try again so on and so forth. And Trinity Limit is great in this fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back