• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Anybody importing the game?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

00 Raiser Fan

Nope, not importing, not this time.
I imported 358/2 days and then bought the English one and got sick from the beginning as it got boring playing it again!!
So I can't really imagine beating 3 japanese scenarios in Japanese then again in english. >.<

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
I never imported a game in my life, I usually just wait for the english game to come out, since I want to know whats going on.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
Eh, I've actually considered it, as opposed to other games, but the more I think on it, the more I realize that I really do pretty much just play the games for the stories, so why import when I wouldn't even understand? I dunno.

Birnax

I'm importing the game. won't have a problem since I can understand japanese.

elveina

Eh. I'm in a strange position as far as importing goes. My brother bought my PSP off me a year or so ago, but I've been kinda regretting not having one anymore for a while now, so I had one of my friends who's over in Japan right now pre-order the BbS PSP bundle for me. I absolutely loved the design, and it didn't seem that outrageous if you had no PSP. So...I'll have a Japanese game by late January buuuut I'm not sure I'm going to want to play it yet. I really want to experience the full amount of epicness in this game the first time through and understand everything that's going on. On the other hand, I've been learning Japanese recently so I was thinking it would actually be pretty good practice for me to play through the imported game. *sigh*

What I'll probably end up doing is doing my darnedest to wait for the NA version to come out and then play through the Japanese one later. How's that for mixed up? It's going to be torture though, waiting for the NA release with the Japanese version sitting next to me. I'll probably break down and at least mess around with the beginning a little bit, though, knowing myself. :36:

Sorakun12

Not sure. I mean, the Japanese version might be better in terms of content, because the US might have to edit the game because of the ESRB.

But, then I would'nt understand the story, and don't feel like going on youtube to watch scenes and then play it in English.

I'll probably just wait

Benihime

i really dont do what to do. I mean, if i import it, i'll have to wait and watch walkthroughs, and pause the vid now and then; on the other hand, if i dont import it, i'll probaly kill myself knowing that i can.
SHARON!!! IM SO CONFUSED!!!

Last edited:

kingdomkeycoder

Somewhere soooo cool...you cant find it on Google
iSHARON!!! IM SO CONFUSED!!!
Sorry for being off-topic, but *Reps Benihime for quoting ROCKY*

But Idk, if I could I would import it. But alas, I cant afford it. :cry:

Oh well, guess I'll just have to be patient and wait for the NA version like everyone else.

*waits for about 5 minutes*

Ok.....still waiting....HURRY UP SE!

Lol just kidding.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Definitly not. No point in ordering a game that I can't under stand and have to pay more than I have to at that.

KH Warrior 2

Detroit and the rest is none of your got damn buss
I ain't payin 60 dollas for an import!
I know thats right and you can't understand it no I'm good I'm gonna stick with me getting the american verison I don't wanna screw up and ended up doing something wrong because it's in Japanse and besides it's 60 dollars for a damn import oh hell no! I'll go right along with the american verison!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back