• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Anybody NOT buying BBS when it arrives?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SunsetSeeker_2.0

Website
www.animealliance.forumotion.net
Same here Dicekiller, what I really like about the KH series is that male or female and maybe even if your a bit older(coming from a 17 year old which isnt too old) I think the series appeals to audiences of all types, and like I said most gamers wont miss an opportunity to experience it if they can

it's the armour for me ^^
oh, and the badass Keyblade Motorcycle/jet transformation thingies =D

Chris211

For me it's just the style of fighting in general.. I've played Kh I and II and Sora's a decent fighter and all especially being mostly trained by himself. This time around we get to see REAL keyblade users trained by a master. We have Ven and his speed, Terra and his power, and Aqua and her magic, I just cant wait to see how the new fighting is and all the command stuff(like Speed Rush, Magic Wish, ect.) and how just about everything levels/grows, gets stronger and looks more amazing than before(I hope). Game seems like something you can play constantly or even over and over again and never gets repetitive because of the different attacks and such. I'm also interested in the magic too I like how there isnt an mp thing and magic has like a regeneration time after its used, same with the focus magic. The multiplayer mode looks bad ass too I cant wait to try that out. Only question I've had about the game is how is the focus meter charged back up after use? Do you get it back by attacking an enemy or does it comes from orbs or what? I dont think it's been explained. (sorry for the long post heh)

Owa

Meh just going to download the cso. once the jap version gets uploaded. thank god for jap lessons <3

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards
definetely buying it. i just hope they will drop the psp go's price because i SOOO want it. if they don't until the time BBS is released, i'n getting 3000 instead. :D:D:D

D

Deleted member 60399

I'm not. First of all I don't have a PSP and second of all it's too expensive.

Awkward Squid

Thought this thread would've been closed by now...
*shrugs*
'Tis entertaining nonetheless...

Back on topic...

And can't really afford it like everyone else D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back