• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Anyone beat it under 12 hrs.?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Neverfate

Has anyone beat the game in under twelve hours (on expert)? I need a new target time to beat the game in.

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
I hightly doubt its possable because if you add up all the cut sceens togather its about more then 5 hrs right there. If your talkling about Gameplay hrs then its probally posable. I say go for it.

Oathkeeper1313

I played it so long the timer went back to zero, or the game screwed up and reset the timer. So i beat the game in 45 min!

Oathkeeper1313

only because my timer screwed up and i had already finished the game execpt for a couple of defense ups to get to 100 for everything (lv, strength, defense) so i really beat it in 140 hrs

Twilight Town

Oathkeeper1313 said:
I played it so long the timer went back to zero, or the game screwed up and reset the timer. So i beat the game in 45 min!

That's funny. lmao, it reset the timer, that means you played longer than the creators intended for anyone to doesn't it? That's funny and strange.

D

Dark Heart

i beat the game 100%, got to level 100 and got the Ultima Weapon and EVERYTHING!!! if u don't believe me, well................it don't matter.

Oathy

phantom thief
Awards
Website
vintage-aerith.deviantart.com
oh WOW. are you KIDDING me? =b

my first time, it took me around 35 hours. but yeah, i'd have to agree with what other people are saying--cutscenes alone are quite a lot of game hours by themselves, not counting the many times they're repeated if they occur right before a boss battle you keep losing (i must have watched the cutscene before the dragon boss fight about 11 times...i began reciting it along with riku, it got that bad) haha "yes, a keyblade, but unlike yours, this keyblade holds the power to unlock people's hearts. allow me to demonstrate...BEHOLD!" lol.

is 35 hours bad? *grins sheepishly* it was the first PS2 game i ever played in full.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back