• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Anyone else disappointed with BH6?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaebora

Im kinda upset. The game is beautiful in so many aspects, every world unique and vibrant whereas BH6.... is just gray and dull. The movie was so color popping throughout its runtime. Too much focus on other worlds? Stuck with an early build of that world? Whats your opinion?

UltimaXOmega

San Fransokyo was my most hyped world and the reveal of it, killed half my hype. I can't think of a single good thing to say about it.

-Graphically ugly, no neon signs or anything and the textures look PS3.

-Despite all the hype about NPCs, none are to be seen and the city is an empty,bland field.

-Despite teasing, Xion was not the Seeker, a huge missed opportunity made even worse by having the world's Seeker be an irrelevant data Riku clone.(Not even the Riku Replika, who actually is a somewhat unique character.)

-Only 1 party member. Why? I understand that 6 is a bit excessive for 1 world but at least give us Hiro and Go Go.

-The Keybade has no unique abilities and just copies. Seems like the budget was cut for other worlds to be honest.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
It was the last world selected and developed, so yeah, it's not going to be anywhere as polished as the other worlds revealed. With that being said, the night scenes look beautiful.

As I haven't seen the movie, no attachment to what's it gonna be whatsoever

You need to watch the movie, it really stands on its own and is a heartfelt experience.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
I didn't care for BH6 (the movie), so I wasn't excited for it anyway. I mean, I liked Baymax and loved Tadashi (who is dead and won't appear in the world at all outside of a flashback maybe), but that's really all. Regardless, I think the environments look like they'll be fun to explore and flowmotion around. I like that there looks to be some kind of Coded tie-in with this world, too.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
I'm sure it'll be very very fun and have lots of exciting stuff, but I would say that it is the only world in the game that looks more like a 'video game trying to be the movie' while all the other worlds look more authentic.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
My only issue with the world is the lack of NPCs. There could still be some areas with people though and the vehicles have visible drivers which is a nice touch.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
-Only 1 party member. Why? I understand that 6 is a bit excessive for 1 world but at least give us Hiro and Go Go.
The film isn’t called Big Hero 6 in Japan. It’s called Baymax, which really explains why the only long lasting party member in that world is Baymax.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Also I wish SDG had superhero outfits. If we get Incredibles in the future hopefully we see them in tights and capes
The film isn’t called Big Hero 6 in Japan. It’s called Baymax, which really explains why the only long lasting party member in that world is Baymax.

It's only called Baymax? That's actually kind of funny, ha ha.

DizneyXBirds95

Awards
Also I wish SDG had superhero outfits. If we get Incredibles in the future hopefully we see them in tights and capes
Yeah about that, Edna has two words to say about this:
little-things-2.gif

But on the other hand with the Sequel that just came out this year I think it would allow Nomura and his team to work on some new ideas for a potential plotline of a forthcoming Incredibles world in the next KH game with special collaboration from Pixar and the people who worked on the first and second films. Heck, we can even have the plot take place after the events of the 2nd film much like how the Toy Story world in KH3 is set after Toy Story 2 but before Toy Story 3.

Last edited:

the red monster

Awards
The weakest world so far, imo.
i'm also worried about the aerial combat controls

ghostwarmen

Awards
Not disappointed per se, but I’m not as excited about as other worlds. I wasn’t expecting no GTA from it, but I guess I was expecting...more? I was really banking on a super 8-9 player party, but eh, no big deal.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
-Despite teasing, Xion was not the Seeker, a huge missed opportunity made even worse by having the world's Seeker be an irrelevant data Riku clone.(Not even the Riku Replika, who actually is a somewhat unique character.)

I get that you're mad that it wasn't Xion, but there was no teasing. The bugs were clearly in that trailer, and the hair matched up with Riku's model from 0.2. People who thought it was Xion were running away with what was otherwise obvious

Awards
Nobody knows 100% sure that there will be no NPCs. We didn’t even see that there were NPCs in Kingdom of Corona until THIS year and that world was revealed 3 years ago. We haven’t seen as much of the world as we think we have and people really need to stop complaining over things they aren’t completely sure of.

NoWay

Awards
After watching the BH6 trailer several times, I have to admit that I was not that impressed as I was with the Frozen and POTC trailer. Maybe it’s because we have seen so fantastic footage that the new ones aren’t that stunning for us?

But I am also hoping that the world won’t be as empty as the BBS/DDD worlds.. I need San Fransokyo to have at least as much NPCs as the castle area of Corona

TheMostRad

I guess I'm going to be Devil's Advocate here with the hot take that I'm actually pretty excited for BH6/San Fransokyo. I'm not particularly worried about the world design given that we've seen but glimpses out of the hours of playtime we'll have there. I was also pretty pumped about the world announcement from a plot standpoint because a Dark Baymax made from the abandoned chassis from the movie feels like a solid thematic fit among talk of Nobodies and Heartless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back