• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Anyone else ever try this?..

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

(?Cmurder?)

Trying to gain as much Experience while you play as Roxas in the prologue?

At the station of calling before you go into the room with the giant nobody boss fight you have to fight some dusks, correct?

Well what I did was just re enter that area over and over again gaining levels to make things much easier throughout the game.

Sure it may be long and tedius but anyone else give this a try?

Basically anytime enemies spawn in I take the time to destroy them all to gain needed experience

Also with drive, even with Valor when i first got it, If i had a chance to use i would use it and level up and growth skills early on.

It takes time but its worth it in my opinion. Anyone else try this?

Eternal Redemption

last in line
Trying to gain as much Experience while you play as Roxas in the prologue?

At the station of calling before you go into the room with the giant nobody boss fight you have to fight some dusks, correct?

Well what I did was just re enter that area over and over again gaining levels to make things much easier throughout the game.

Sure it may be long and tedius but anyone else give this a try?

Basically anytime enemies spawn in I take the time to destroy them all to gain needed experience

Also with drive, even with Valor when i first got it, If i had a chance to use i would use it and level up and growth skills early on.

It takes time but its worth it in my opinion. Anyone else try this?

White Tiger and Ramen are trying to get up to lvl 99.........they beat ya to it

funnymanhaha1000

Im going for level 99 as roxas. and it sucks. im at level 19 and its horrible, i cant play for more than like 15 minutes at a time

(?Cmurder?)

I dont mean get to level 99

I ment to say have you ever tried to get a high level while playing as roxas unlike the low level you just go through normally D:

Levide

i would think there's a reason why Roxas' story is a TUTORIAL for the game...

besides, you guys must either be really dedicated to try to spend that much time getting Roxas to level 99 like that, or just have way too much free time on your hands.

keybladespower#5

i can't even play the game now the disc has too many scratches ****ing hell i'm going to kill myself for not taking care of my discs

Cloudless Sky

Try to think back... I been keep on doing the skate board letter delivery job so I can gain 1 extra AP... However, that is worth it

Chupacabra

I always leveled at that place because youve just got to go through the door and the enemies will appear again... it's really boring though made it up to Lvl 30 to see how easy I could beat the game on proud mode.

E

Eternal Oblivion

lol imgine once ur lvl 99 u get to have an organization suite and 2 keyblades lol :thumbup:

whuzzupj

I had my valor as high as possible bafore i got wisdom, and also efore master. all three wer capped for final form.

Gippal

I got to level 20 just to make proud mode a little easier
Proud mode is already easy. I never had to do any more training on Proud than on Normal, and probably died less in total because I knew what to look out for.

Anyway, I hated playing as Roxas because he just looks rubbish, so I blasted through the days faster than a butterfly flannel.
o_O

odamin

I got Roxas to lv37 trying to get to lv99 but my game broke so i bought a new one, got to lv 43 then got tired and went on with the story. :(

Blue

home is where the heart is
No,I didn't level up much further.

Just don't have the patience to do that XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back