• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Anyone else get a free moogle berry in their box today?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DMoCTTA

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I logged on and it showed I got a berry o_O ... I don't know how though. Yesterday I bought one (and got one from the 300 heartless quest) but used both of those. Just wondering if it was another freebie or what :confused:

sullenclown

Awards
it's sort of a freebie since the game went into emergency maintenance for an hour or so. :)

Kafiezal

Awards
I kinda wanna use mine but I know if I wait until I get 3 nuts I can get 5 cards instead of the normal 3 by using them one at a time.... but I might never get 2 more nuts so idk what to do with this freebie :(

DMoCTTA

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I kinda wanna use mine but I know if I wait until I get 3 nuts I can get 5 cards instead of the normal 3 by using them one at a time.... but I might never get 2 more nuts so idk what to do with this freebie :(

I used my 2 before I realized you can do 3 for 5...and I'd totally say be patient and wait for 3.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards

I wish I knew that. I'll save the one I get today, but I got 1 from the 300 heartless challenge :( I should have saved it but alas...I'll just hope that they go into emergency maintenance 2 more times haha xD

Checkerboard

I wish I had known that sooner! I had a feeling I should've saved those nuts at the time, but I went against my intuition and spent them before I was able to save up 3. Next time I'll be a lot more careful with how I spend rare items.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back