• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Anyone else scared that BBS is going to be PSN only?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
No. Because it won't be PSN only. It'll be on the PSP, you know, as a UMD. Not on the PSN.

Ashes Remnant

It's All Crazy! It's All False!
Posts like this make me worry about the IQ level of the site. Really.

Kraxm

I guess PSN is the Play Station Online? I have an XBOX 360 so I would't know.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
Playstation Network

>_>

I feel your worries Remnant.

Any game that is released as downloadable will also haven an UMD release. Both PSPs are going to be supported, so there is no need to worry if you don't get the PSP Go.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards

Lol. I can't agree more. I wonder how someone got that BbS was for the PlayStation Network when clearly it's been stated it's for the PSP. >.>

Apollo

Silver Member

Basically.

Don't worry we will get a UMD. Coded is somthing that I could see ending up on PSN, or the Nintendo store(I'm not sure what it is called).

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards

PSN is just the Playstation Network period. It reaches from PS3s to PSPs and even beyond to things such as PCs.

BBS on PSN? It is possible with the PSP Go coming out, having no UMD drive, that it will be in the PSN store for download.

However ONLY being on the PSN store? No. People will still be using the regular PSPs with UMDs. Digital download isn't for everyone.

Now even if it was download only (which I'm pretty sure it will not be) all PSPs have the ability to download games through a wireless connection or by means of transfer from your PS3 or computer.

TwilightLegends

No. Because it won't be PSN only. It'll be on the PSP, you know, as a UMD. Not on the PSN.

You guys do know you can download things for the PSP out of the PSN store?

I hope it isn't ONLY for download, it would take up to much space, than id have to buy a new memory stick and blah blah blahhhhh....

BTW Nice Boxxy avatar!

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
....The sheer ignorance.

It won't PSN only. Sony announced that future PSP games will be both available via UMD and PSN for PSP Go and PSP 1000-3000 owners.

KH 358/2 will not be DSi exclusive...no game is like that yet, heck not even Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver coming out this year in Japan are DSi exclusive. It doesn't exist. So don't worry about it.

Apollo

Silver Member
KH 358/2 will not be DSi exclusive...no game is like that yet, heck not even Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver coming out this year in Japan are DSi exclusive. It doesn't exist. So don't worry about it.

I think he was joking about that.

Kraxm

Dn't worry about it. When I first joined 3 years ago I said something stupid and got flamed so bad I didn't come back till the other day.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
This thread is pretty much over with the question being answered, no need to post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back