• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Anyone else thinking Passion sounds way better then Sanctuary?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darknetwork

Utada was excellent with the Simple and Clean/Hikari. That was because they didn't try to force her english singing with the orginal song and beat. They gave Simple and Clean its own beat and lyrics to match her english voice(hell even the english language). I'm afraid they cheaped out on Sanctuary making the japanese version, Passion, far superior.

Zefer

Is name calling necesary? But yeah I dunno Ive listened to sanctuary a couple times and ive heard passion a million so i dunno Im not sure about it being horrible but some lines in the song seem a lil stretched out

D

Dexter

OMg I loved Santuctary, it makes you cry when It goes along with the FMV!

KingMickey06

sanctuary isnt that bad now for me. but i still prefer passion cuz i like hearing the jap language (i know, its sad that i speak eng. and yet i prefer the jap.)

*Also did anyone notice how kairi waves her last 2 fingers in the intro (when she goes from young to older version). its when they show older kairi right away. i just found it weird but maybe its just me. also, its not very obvious.*

Last edited:

Zefer

Actually that brings me to another thing towards the end of it when Namine lip syncs with "Angels in flight" is awsome and I actually do like it its just some of the lyrics seemed a lil stretched at first anyone else get what im saying?

KingMickey06

yeh... when she sang "music inside" (switching between namine and kairi). it didnt look like they sang those words. But they were originally singing jap. so watchya gonna do?

leoking57

i think passion is better and the song(either jap or eng) goes great with the intro but i already saw it in jap version in ign.com.anyone don't like haely joels voice in KH2?I hate it!!!!

*twilight_riku*

How Did We Get Here!
Awards
IF_IL_II_IP said:
I Think It Sounds Better In Japanese!!!!

i totally agree with you ive said it loads of times ... passion just has the perfect flow ... i think they made the mistake of taking out the background vocals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back