• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Anyone have ideas for spotify playlists?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com
I was just wondering since I do have a minor problem.

Since my brother got my sister this Roku box, she's been playing this stupid playlist every morning and driving me CRAZY. (If I have to hear that Junior Sunday School song one more time, I'm going to want to murder kittens.) I've been blocking her out with FF Radio, but the Tunein Radio company no longer supports the PS3. I can sorta get it to work on my Fire stick, but I tend to get awful feedback from that. It works on my phone, but there are some places where the cord from the phone is a pain in the tail.

So I'm looking at Spotify. Thought I'd turn here for some suggestions. Yes, I like video game music, classical, oldies, soft rock, and country. As long as there's not much cussing that is of course. Anyone have any fav tunes they like to listen to? I'm hoping I can get some ideas to drown my sister OUT; luckily I use wireless headphones (the ones on my TV; I use those for video games too) so I won't bug her, but yeah. ^^ I figure her treating me rotten/being thoughtless is no reason for me to be; I just need to find some music to cope!

Awards
I use Spotify like 24/7, it's a great app! They already have like a ton of playlists made, and you can listen to other users playlists too! If you search for any of those genres you should be able to find some playlists!

I love Imagine Dragons! They're a rock/pop group that you might be interested in! I also listen to a lot of Britt Nicole! Neither of those bands have swearing in their music!

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
Spotify is amazing to me because it has ALL the Beatles albums available there! they're so hard to find these years otherwise! PROFIT, MY FRIEND, I myself love The Beatles
Just search for them and add all their tracks to your own playlists, then it all plays at a heavenly quality, did that on my PS4 and I felt literally hashtagblessed

The Dear Hunter is also a really beautiful and narrative/poetic indie rock band, or progressive, or actually many genres combined with such amazingly artistic creativity, one of my fav bands for a lot of years already. Their albums are also all there

Iffff by chance you like DAOKO, all her albums are available there too, I adore her borderline-hentai voice always 24/7, d r e a m y

I'd recommend more but I think our tastes don't really match and I don't really know specific albums/things under classical rock (I usually binge-listen to them on this Russian radio station). But I think Scorpions albums are available as well and they are always real good to listen to

The fanmade Undertale cover albums under the titles DETERMINATION (Red/Blue/Purple side) are on Spotify as well, Red side is metal covers, Blue is electro, Purple is mostly post-metal + electro, they're all veeeery good. Otherwise I think quite many game soundtracks are there. Try Persona soundtracks (always amazing of course), Hyper Light Driver soundtrack (so chill and nice), Assassin's Creed II's OST (I still adore it so much, so atmospheric and from another world)

another goooooood rock listen is Them Crooked Vultures, it has 3 genius people behind it after all, my loaded saviour lord and saviour Josh Homme, Dave Grohl and John Paul Jones.

Maybe listen to Guardians of the Galaxy's Awesome Mix volume 1 and 2? those are excellent playlists after all, perhaps you'll find them :'D

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com
Thanks you two! I'll check those out for when it's RAWR *cover ears, RUN!* time. I wish that TV could take headphones easily but it can't. Not without a lot of monkey business; and I'd bet you guys a couple chocolate chip cookies that sis wouldn't do it. (For those that are curious what bugs me about it; it's the repetition. Every day, for a hour. Geez.)

If anyone else has any ideas for Spotify, let me know! I think this is a better way than getting ugly at least. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back