• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

anyone know moves

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora Angel

Zeus Thuder: Drains all magic, jumps up and slams down with the keyblade and masseve bolts of thunder come down and destroy the heartless

You gain it in Ancient Greece (dpends how well you did in the world

Angel X

Orally Fixated.
Teleport
Air Juggle
Zeus' Thunder
Herc's Might
Hermes' Tail
Safe Landing
Full Swing
Mawarikomu?
Wall Kick

Last edited by a moderator:

DarkSora9696

You may remember this attack if you played CoM it's called "Terra" This attack allows Sora to CONTROL a heartless for a limited amount of time and make it fight Sora's enimies. It'd be quite believing to see this sort of ability in Kingdom Hearts 2 except we might see it used as a magic attack, or even one of our new nifty triangle attacks. There's no guarantee that this will appear in Kingdom Hearts 2 but it is very likely. Information gathered from KingdomHearts2.net

Sora Angel

i was goin to list all of those but thxs for savein me from doin that
I really want to see Teleport and Wall Kick

Cous Cous

Of couse, teloport and wall kick sound like great recovery moves, maybe teloport could be a move the transports Sora behind an enemy for a swift attack.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
There's one move that varied per boss battle...

G4 called it "The Gimmick move" and said that it was a specific action you could only do at certain time during boss battles. Such as when you fight the dragon in Mulan world, when he dives, you use the gimmick move to use the air currents and jump onto the dragons back and attack his horns, which is his weakness. When fighting Cerberus, you can use this command to jump between two of the heads, and continually slash at the middle head, then jump into the air and do a mid-air combo.

Then there's the triangle command. This is the command used to activate ability's. In the last game, if you wanted to use a move like "Ragnorok", you would have to wait till the word "Ragnorok" appeared in the 4th box on the command menu, select it, and target the heartless you wanted to use it against. Now all you have to do is press triangle when the symbol appears over your targets head, and bam, your using your ability...

I nkow of one move you can do when fused with Donald calld "Comet Rain". From the sound of the name and a screenshot I saw, it looks like it sends a rain of comets (Go figure, eh?) that destroys everything in front og you.

And when fused with goofy (Brave/Valor Form) theres suppose to be a series of techniques called Grenade, Grenara, and Grenega.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back