• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

anyone out there from austrailia?????

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Twin Keyblades

hey guys sorry i havn't being on latly
this is just a quick warning to say!!!!!!!!!!!!!DO NOT!!!!!!!!! buy kingdom hearts (or any game for that matter) off ebay because it may have come from america (american versions dont work on austrailian PS2s)
just though i might want to warn you cuz my cosin has a ps2 and got the game off ebay and it didn't work

just a quick warning
twin keyblades

Twin Keyblades said:
hey guys sorry i havn't being on latly
this is just a quick warning to say!!!!!!!!!!!!!DO NOT!!!!!!!!! buy kingdom hearts (or any game for that matter) off ebay because it may have come from america (american versions dont work on austrailian PS2s)
just though i might want to warn you cuz my cosin has a ps2 and got the game off ebay and it didn't work

just a quick warning
twin keyblades
Yes Australians can only use Region 4 discs for DVD Players, Game Consoles etc.

Omni_VII said:
Back to the beautiful game, Australia was tragically robbed by Italy. Burn Totti! .___.
I know they played so well in the first half, and slowly lost their touch resulting in a loss. Atleast there wasn't any tension in the streets with the game results.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back