• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

anyone out there from austrailia?????

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Twin Keyblades

this is just a thead for people to meet other people and if anyone knows when kingdom hearts 2 comes out in aust. please tell me so i no how much to save up.....

kind regards
twin keyblades:D :D

evil_kenshin

greatest of the ungratest
lol well first of all i'm also from australia, and second of all were getting it sometime autumn (same as europe)

Twin Keyblades

well, thats what i think but its not just square games, when i used to play with lego i once had to wait like...1 maybe 2 years for a certain lego set to even hit the shores!
so yer it really sucks that its not coming out till august
but hey it just adds to the suspence and when it comes out it'll make it sooo much more fun.

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
billabong13 said:
Wow that really sucks.

Does all export material get to you guys this late?
We have to wait for the game to be converted into the PAL format. Who knows how long it'll take? I don't care.

Bahamut Zero said:
I live in a country far worse than Iraq.... NEW ZEALAND! It's a horrible place- I was kidnapped and tooken here from Scotland.... (If you change that a bit it will be what actually happened).
My heart bleeds for you. <<;

Don't you think you're overreacting?

Awards
Johnny Stooge said:
We have to wait for the game to be converted into the PAL format. Who knows how long it'll take? I don't care.

Ditto.
Honestly, after waiting this long for games to come out, you just learn to live with it.
MOST of us are used to it.

I'm Australian too, I know, the constant thought of everyone else being able to play it... So yeah were the mighty Aussie's of this forum.

We can all be p1$$3d that's if we win against Brazil in the Soccor World Cup, I don't know about being a mighty Aussie Johnny Stooge and The Scarecrow are hoggin' the podium.

Yes but we should continue the discussion in a different thread. Maybe somewhere in Sport or General discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back