• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Anyone selling (or interested in selling) their Kingdom Hearts pins?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Hello,

As the title states, I'm looking into purchasing some Kingdom Hearts pins. Given a lot of them came along with the remixes, they aren't easily found for sale on shopping sites, but I figured people here might have them. If you're not too attached to them and interested in helping a me out, I'd be more than willing to negotiate a fair price to pay for the pin + shipping. I utilize Paypal for all my transactions which is secure.

You can private message (PM) me or reply here if you're interested. Below I've included photos of the pins I'm currently in search of, they are:

- Kingdom Hearts 1.5 Launch Event Celebration pin
- Kingdom Hearts 2.5 Collector's Edition pin
- Kingdom Hearts 2.8 Collector's Edition pin
- Kingdom Hearts 1.5+2.5 Collector's Edition pin
- Hot Topic Kingdom Hearts 2 Logo pin
- Hot Topic Kingdom Hearts Heartless Logo pin

Thank you.

- Kupo

P.S. I'm not sure where "buying/selling" falls under the forum rules. If this is in violation of any, please PM me mods to discuss as I don't have any bad intentions here, I'm just a collector who doesn't know where else to look for some of these pins.

pin74533_zps20a9c2a8.jpg
279px-Heartless_Pin.jpeg
Disney-Pin-KINGDOM-HEARTS-HD-15-REMIX-Logo-_1.jpg
Pin.jpg
c278c80acf2a00f642e703df4a787f10.jpg
5XE0h4e.jpg

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
The Hot Topic ones and the 1.5 one are near impossible to locate these days, but I know eBay is littered with the 2.5 and 2.8 ones. Should even be a few 1.5+2.5 ones there too. Is it because you're trying to buy the pins without getting duplicate copies of the games too?

Muke

whatever
Awards
I do actually still have my 2.5 pin, but it's lacking the Mickey Head at the back (you know, the little ones that you attach to the pin?), so if that isn't a problem for you, feel free to PM me. The pin itself isn't sealed anymore though, but it's in prefect condition, lol.

Hope you can find the pins you want for a reasonable price.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
The Hot Topic ones and the 1.5 one are near impossible to locate these days, but I know eBay is littered with the 2.5 and 2.8 ones. Should even be a few 1.5+2.5 ones there too. Is it because you're trying to buy the pins without getting duplicate copies of the games too?

Precisely. I already have the games and I don't want another copy that would essentially be wasted. The 2.5 and 2.8 pins are up, but I can't find any 1.5+2.5 ones up currently (although there is a pack of all the remix pins that I'm watching).

Yeah, those other pins are tough to find, but they're out there...somewhere. The ones on eBay are way too expensive (like $150 for 1.5 Launch and $250 for Heartless Logo) but I'd be willing to pay fairly for them (~$90 for Heartless Logo and $80 for 1.5 Launch).

I do actually still have my 2.5 pin, but it's lacking the Mickey Head at the back (you know, the little ones that you attach to the pin?), so if that isn't a problem for you, feel free to PM me. The pin itself isn't sealed anymore though, but it's in prefect condition, lol.

Hope you can find the pins you want for a reasonable price.

Thanks Muke, I really don't care about the pin backings as these pins I'm looking for are for me to wear so I'm not worried about wear-and-tear on them. I'm currently watching an eBay auction of all the remix pins, so pending where that goes, I may just take you up on your offer.

vassi

hey i know this is an old thread but i still have my hd II.8 pin and hd I.5 + II.5 pin unopened with the mickey back and everything if you’re (or anyone else) is still looking

Alexdoesthearts

hey i know this is an old thread but i still have my hd II.8 pin and hd I.5 + II.5 pin unopened with the mickey back and everything if you’re (or anyone else) is still looking
Hey if you're still looking to sell your pins I'm looking to get those two!

Back