• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Anyone simple question then Im gone for awhile again

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
Lawl.

I was like, "Man, everyone's being such a jerk to this guy, maybe I'll go be nice now."

But then I saw your posts. And I was like, "Nevermind."

dr.korytco

Lawl.

I was like, "Man, everyone's being such a jerk to this guy, maybe I'll go be nice now."

But then I saw your posts. And I was like, "Nevermind."

Yah well they were an example of what not to do when some asks for help and you waste your time answering to his plead . I mean come on , forums is one thing, but why waste your time with groundless insults?

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
Yah well they were an example of what not to do when some asks for help and you waste your time answering to his plead . I mean come on , forums is one thing, but why waste your time with groundless insults?

Because it's funny.

D:

Duh.

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
We do talk, but I am ready to show her that she is special to me. Don't assume all the details man. I asked a question not for you to be a know it all....
WHOA!
HOLD THE FUCK UP!

You can't say a girl is special to you when you haven't even talked to her. That's creepy, not romantic.
You can profess all you want about how you'd treat her like a princess, and you'd never hurt her and all that bullshit, but chicks don't care about that. That doesn't interest them at all.

dr.korytco

WHOA!
HOLD THE FUCK UP!

You can't say a girl is special to you when you haven't even talked to her. That's creepy, not romantic.
You can profess all you want about how you'd treat her like a princess, and you'd never hurt her and all that bullshit, but chicks don't care about that. That doesn't interest them at all.

You don't know me, you don't know the details of how she approached me in a time that was hard in my life, obviously hard and how she was playful , and fun. You don't know the atmosphere of what we have together.

She wants to care about me, she isn't afraid of me, first woman basically ever that wanted to seek me out. That means a lot to me. From the talks it was sincere , she is special to me should be any spark to someone you admire.

As time goes on I will rationalize my feelings, but she has touched my heart already, even with sort of bad skin on days for me, she still flirts and shows care .

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
Wait, are you the one with bad skin, or is she?

...Nevermind. She's out of your league either way.

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
Wtf? I'm not a world famous poster. Almost no one knows me. Thanks anyway? I like your thread.

"I need help, I'm socially awkward!"

And then when someone raises a point or maybe cracks a joke, it's:

"YOU DON'T KNOW ME, YOU DON'T KNOW ME, YOU DON'T HAVE A LIFE, GET OUT!"

dr.korytco

Wtf? I'm not a world famous poster. Almost no one knows me. Thanks anyway? I like your thread.

"I need help, I'm socially awkward!"

And then when someone raises a point or maybe cracks a joke, it's:

"YOU DON'T KNOW ME, YOU DON'T KNOW ME, YOU DON'T HAVE A LIFE, GET OUT!"

Saying she is too good for me is raising a point. More like being negative to most people.....

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
I was actually referring to Stooge's post when I said that someone made a point. So... Yeah.

dr.korytco

Well that is too much for me to follow.

Anyways thanks for the replies I guess. Everyone , don't get worked up over this thread, even annoyed . It was supposed to be a good thing, it just went wrong.

Take Care.

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
o:

I think maybe you're the only one who got worked up over it in the first place...

But... Yeah, take care, okay.

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
Wait, so you're waiting a week to pop this pussy? Just do it NOW. Is it really that hard to grow a pair and bang her?

la tangerine

I feel the love in this thread.

The guy seems to have made his own resolve, anyway. (Which does raise the question of why he made a thread in the first place.) If you're going to do something then do it. All the power. If this thread is really about you taking a piss while not being able to notify obvious jokes and puns, then you should probably stop here.

Joy

Bronze Member
If you're 20 years old and you still don't know how to talk to a woman then you have no business trying to. Maybe your specialty lies with men.

Uh, no. That's horribly, horribly wrong. Just because you have confidence with woman, doesn't mean everyone does.

KH29

Ignore the immature post, just talk to her and ask her out. Talking to college girls ain't hard unless they are extremely hot and your either poor with no job, or have no car. Just be real.

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
College girls play hard to get but, unless they're real conservative, they all want buttsecks. Just ask her out already and let things play out from there. Good thing about adult relationships is that they arent built on winks from across the classroom, but from people actually spending time together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back