• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Anyone Up For A Dragonball RP?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chromatic

Become
Awards
OK, much of what I have in mind is being reserved for PMs, because there are somethings that I am planning on holding as a secret until later in the plot, should this get off well. I will say this much of my idea:

The plot will take place in the future of the Z series, with GT having not existed.

(OK, I forgot what else I was gonna say about it, but it will come to me).

Kiba

Ours is the Fury
Awards
I love DB! :D and No! Smoofy, Trunks is mine!

Chromatic

Become
Awards
Sorry if anyone is displeased with my slacking in this. But I will say that I'm settling on a finite plot, and will be able to put out something legitimate, hopefully shortly before the Xmas holiday, or, if things slow down, I'll wait until after.

I'd put something out sooner, but I've got finals coming up, and a research paper due as well.

Kiba

Ours is the Fury
Awards
Yea, Take your time. Just don't half-ass it.

Ok. You can have Trunks Smoof.

Superwes

Well actually, I'm planning on doing two chars. I have a namekian character cooked up. But IDK what the plot is yet

Chromatic

Become
Awards
My plans thus far, which are subject to change, do not involve many of the characters mentioned above. The only possible exception might be future Trunks. As I've already stated, I won't be able to make much of a headway in this idea until after things have settled down, and I have my break from school.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back