• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

anyone wanna rp? :3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

xion XIV

im thinking to make it a kingdom hearts rp but theres so many already *laughs a bit* well i guess i could make it...whatevers anyone can join just choose your character *smiles* im looking for anyone to characters fro kingdom hearts im xion..just need other characters

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
Shifting through the spaces like only Mist can.
Not sure how much info you got, so I'm just going by what I can tell you already have.

You actually need to make a new thread in the Sign-ups and OOC section. Put in the story, template, rules, etc. and then wait for others to join. It can be a complicated process because you have to find a way to make your RP unique from the rest of them. That could be hard considering that you're going for a KH RP, but possible.

Take Solace in Night for instance. That guy combined Star Wars of all things. STAR. WARS. At any rate, best of luck to ya. And if you need any aid of any type, just ask one of those requenting this section or just drob a line in the Mentor thread.

Awards
It wasn't hard, since the themes in KH and Star Wars are so similar in the first place. XD

I'd also recommend looking around in some of the Roleplay threads, to get a jist of how things work here.

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
So do you mean we have characters already made from KH? How would the story work Kingdom Hearts goes haywire and everybody is alive or something? Ayways if this is one where you have a character already made I shotgun Roxas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back