• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Anything odd about your copy of KH2?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku/Sora-Rule

Well in my original copy,I was always able to glide permanently lol, and it looks like it's pretty interesting how ppl see it happen in some games, and not in others.
For saving, I've always been able to save after fighting Xemnas after the first fight.

Surprisingly, I never knew of the wisdom form glitch lol.

geist226

Website
www.vividgamer.com
My copy of KH2, which I bought a day or two after launch, emits a sort of "beeping sound" during certain cutscenes and moments. Say, for example, when Demyx is destroyed with all the whooshing and water effects, a 2 second beep can be heard, much like something is being censored. This happens every so often during some other sound effect during cutscenes.

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
I got my KH2 copy several years ago for free actually, from an old guy at a yard sale. He said it used to belong to a kid name Ben who didn't live there anymore, and he had no use for it whatsoever. For being a used copy it runs pretty smoothly, aside few minor hiccups here and there (some slightly messed up textures, freezes here and there). The disk is scratched up pretty moderately however so I suppose that could explain some things.

The oddest think probably is every now and then when I talk to an NPC they'll say a line out of place. Sometimes it's a line another character should say and sometimes it's a line they're supposed to say later, I'm not sure what causes it but it's odd nonetheless. I don't know though, sometimes, idk if it's just my imagination or what, it almost seems like the game's talking to me.

EDIT: Well I assumed at least one person on this thread would have read the BEN creepypasta...

The only creepypasta ive ever read was the lavender town music in pokemon green, unless the cupcakes fan fic counts...jk

megatron532

Website
www.youtube.com
I got my KH2 copy several years ago for free actually, from an old guy at a yard sale. He said it used to belong to a kid name Ben who didn't live there anymore, and he had no use for it whatsoever. For being a used copy it runs pretty smoothly, aside few minor hiccups here and there (some slightly messed up textures, freezes here and there). The disk is scratched up pretty moderately however so I suppose that could explain some things.

The oddest think probably is every now and then when I talk to an NPC they'll say a line out of place. Sometimes it's a line another character should say and sometimes it's a line they're supposed to say later, I'm not sure what causes it but it's odd nonetheless. I don't know though, sometimes, idk if it's just my imagination or what, it almost seems like the game's talking to me.

EDIT: Well I assumed at least one person on this thread would have read the BEN creepypasta...

Next thing you know, whenever you fight Sephiroth a statue of Sora will haunt you. Just don't upload those videos, not feeling up to battling a Ben virus.

Tails_Night

Bronze Member
I've actually managed to glide out of level, it was trippy man, like I was glding and hit a corner and just hit some textures and then I was stuck in a permanent glide like wtf? It was kind of irritating since I had just maxed out a Drive and hadn't saved since it was level 1 XD

CA59

You shouldn't have done that.

Riku/Sora-Rule

The only weird thing in my KH2 copy is that during the cutscene before the battle of 1000 Heartless, Sora's keyblade is the kingdom key even if that's not what i equipped.

That's actually all copies, idk why they wanted to do that, I'm still ticked about that scene that it was so easy when they got rid of the wyvern and bohemeth heartless. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back