• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Apex Legends

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Recon

Art of War
Awards
apex-featured-image-16x9.jpg.adapt.crop191x100.1200w.jpg

Apex Legends is a free-to-play battle royale game developed by Respawn Entertainment and published by Electronic Arts.The gameplay of Apex fuses elements from a variety of video games, including Respawn's own Titanfall series, battle royale games, class-based shooters, and those with evolving narratives.

Characters - Here

LifeLine - Combat Medic
Pathfinder - Forward Scout
Bloodhound - Technological Trapper
Wraith - Interdimensional Skirmisher
Octane - The Adrenaline Junkie
Mirage - Holographic Trickster
Bangalore - Professional Solider
Caustic - Toxic Trapper
Gibraltar - Shielded Fortress
I personally have been playing this the past couple weeks and have been enjoying the game quite a bit. Before you say "Boo Battle Royale," it can be fun with the right squads and friends. I'm posting this to get people into the game to see if they're interested and to find current players who want to play together. It is FREE, so you don't have much to loose.

ethan1519

Awards
I've been playing this game a lot and it's my favorite multiplayer game at the moment, I'd be down to play anytime my PSN is ThEaWeSoMeEtHaN

Back