• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Appreciate the Simple Stuff (Sign Ups/OoC)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
AtSS%202_zpsjqnavraf.png

Spoiler Spoiler Show

---
Welcome to Ellin, the small town where for one reason or another you have chosen to spend a piece of your adult life. Whether you are here because of work, to pursue your life goals, or just because this happens to be the place where your soul and body entered the world, you will inevitably be sucked into the rumors and events that surround any town. Do you buy into stories of the supernatural? Could you deny the existence of the impossible if it is right in front of your face? Are you here seeking love, or is it something else? During your time Ellin, surely you will be asking yourself and others many of these questions, and perhaps even find a few answers.

We all have our individual lifestyles; do you live in a house, or maybe an apartment? Do you live alone, or with family or friends? How about your job? As you decide your place in Ellin and put your personality into perspective, think about how you will react to the news and the rumors around you.

This RP will consist of a series of story arcs that will draw your character into bizarre, uncomfortable, and humorous situations. While the smaller story arcs will come to a close and change, your character will remain and grow based on the experiences they have within Ellin.

---

Rules/Info

1. Don't be a dweeb
2. The usual rules. Keep it PG13, don't powerplay, don't machine-gun post, yada-yada. If you don't know what any of this means, feel free to ask.
3. In order to prove you've read everything carefully do not place the phrase “I've read the rules and I'm a dweeb” at the top of your temp.
4. This is a slice of life, so more than likely you won't be seeing any crazy action pieces or overly convoluted stories here. It will have more of an episodic feel with story arcs laid out as we go. This means that stories will come to a close and new ones will open up, hopefully keeping things fresh and interesting as we have fun with our characters and go on these adventures together.
5. Note that this is planned to be an extremely relaxed and chill RP, so anyone from any skill set can join!
6. Much like in my last RP, I'm giving you creative freedom so you can do nearly anything (within reason). Keep in mind that Ellin is a small town, so if plan on going to a very crowded area, then it'll probably be after a short bus ride to a nearby larger town.

Any other questions, ask now or forever hold your piece.

---

Creating Your Character:

Name: (First and last)

Appearance: (No pictures, at least a paragraph)

Story: (A small backstory of who you are and your life in Ellin so far.)

Personality: (Tell us about yourself. The more details, the better.)

Extra: (Anything else you want to throw in.)

Here is an example character that will not be featured in our simple story (unless someone just decides she's great and slips her a cameo):
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Characters
Character NameRoleplayerAgeGenderOccupation
Lucy ColbaltKitKat24FemaleWacky's Toys Store
Maximillion WolfeMax26MaleBoring Office Inc.
Lucifer "Lux" DyneSwagstarIV25MaleZippy States
Ron BrownLatinoHeat9027MaleMcDanny's
Crystal DonnCD-Mann26FemaleLoser (unemployed)
Shane DouglasMistearea27MaleJenny's Fix
Chase Conner
CD-Mann
Female
Ellin Press
[Mad props to Max for pretty much writing this whole opening post!]

Last edited:

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
You know I'll be signing up for this.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
I'll try to write up my template tonight, I pretty much planned out my whole character already while we were discussing the RP.

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
KitKat's character has been accepted~! I'll be working on my temps and see what I can whip up!
Spoilers: It'll be a certain purple haired pianist and her ditzy roommate.

Max

Staff member
Awards
KitKat's character has been accepted~! I'll be working on my temps and see what I can whip up!
Spoilers: It'll be a certain purple haired pianist and her ditzy roommate.

Purple haired or purple eyed?

Max

Staff member
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

SwagStarIV

I just logged in... And got so many trophies
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

LatinoHeat90

I'm here to roleplay, and roleplay I shall.

Meet Ron Brown

Spoiler Spoiler Show

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Ron Brown's personality makes me laugh. I really can't wait to see what he's like when he encounters one of us. lol. I like him overall.

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
Mr Brown is welcome to town

I'll work on my temps tomorrow lol. I keep putting them off but they honestly shouldn't take too long to make.

Max

Staff member
Awards
Mr Brown is welcome to town

I'll work on my temps tomorrow lol. I keep putting them off but they honestly shouldn't take too long to make.

Haha, you're currently the last one man. Let's get this ball rolling.

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

Max

Staff member
Awards
CD with the purple eyes that are beady, but not really gotta see clearly that the Crystal Donn isn't gone. That's right she's back just not quite on track looking for a job everlasting gob... Stoppers, ain't gonna stop her from playing those songs but hopefully too much doesn't go wrong for her, in Ellin. Biatch. Peace.

Template accepted (because I can do that).

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
Shifting through the spaces like only Mist can.
Assuming it's not too late...

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
Just like Denny's, we always open. Welcome aboard, I couldn't think of a pun or clever way to welcome you besides 'Shane is the big man in town,' so... yeah, sorry about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back