• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Appreciate the Simple Stuff (Sign Ups/OoC)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
Consider me posted. Three posts on opening night, not bad at all my friends.

SwagStarIV

I just logged in... And got so many trophies
Awards
Im sorry guys. I may need to skip a few things i had planned. Im not quite aure what time frame we are currently in. Is it getting closer to noonish afternoonish time, or already afternoon into the evening time?

Max

Staff member
Awards
Im sorry guys. I may need to skip a few things i had planned. Im not quite aure what time frame we are currently in. Is it getting closer to noonish afternoonish time, or already afternoon into the evening time?

I mean, we didn't really specify, though my character is on his way home, as well as Latino's who just left work, so maybe afternoon?

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
half awake post, gooooo

Latino's posts are always a good read, man.

It's not established but probably afternoon. I'm going to need to make it night in a while so afternoon seems to be a decent time frame for most of us.

Last edited:

Max

Staff member
Awards
Latino's posts are always a good read, man.

I fucking loved the alien comment and whatnot about his co-worker. Constantly referring to him as a Mexican and his neighbor as an Australian is just gold, I couldn't stop laughing.

Max

Staff member
Awards
I'll try to post soon as well, I still need to squeeze out my post for CLASSIC also.

SwagStarIV

Awards
Ok. So, I kinda wanted to get active, but I realized it's about to be the first night! So I skipped any encounters and decided I was gonna head to the City before anyone else. I can set up the night life auroma and also my characters stage presence! I think this has the greatest potential in being something extremely innovative. Idk if I'll be able to just this night period but before this RP is ove I have a surprise for you guys!

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
^ I look forward to your surprise, SwagStar! :D

Then should some of avoid each other or talk it out about how we encounter one another beforehand? *debating on how to proceed with my next post*

Max

Staff member
Awards
I'm working on my post guys, I promise.

As far as planning with people, I've made some talks with Latino about our posts, so it might be good if people want to do that moving forward.

SwagStarIV

Awards
Right! I'm with the social conversing to immerse in gaining the stronger bond with you all! *In the most ditsy Starfire impression i could muster*

Yet I'm kinda wondering where I wanna take it! I'm really looking forward to see how much each of us plays, just so I can get a good idea on how to approach you all.

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
stonercomics.jpg

LatinoHeat90

Oh boy. Max, that was a interesting post. So I Just sat down and went with whatever I typed, so there it is. Let's see what magical experiences we will have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back