• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Appreciate the Simple Stuff (Sign Ups/OoC)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
Nothing but adventure awaits when Ron Brown comes to town.

SwagStarIV

I just logged in... And got so many trophies
Awards
I swear three would probably put me on my a$$! Whatever type of tripy stick that is, count me out haha Alien organs and people shoving meata nuggets in my mouth? All while I'm sleeping!? Must have been laced with some type of shroom

Max

Staff member
Awards
I'm honestly ready to post again already. Would anyone mind?

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Would it be weird if I said Ron Brown is sexy and tied in with your character for first place on the scale of awesomeness, Max? xD

I'll be hopping on whenever I can to make up some sort of post as well.

Last edited:

Max

Staff member
Awards
By the way, I'm not power playing Latino, I had permission to do whatever I wanted haha.

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
I should also mention that the current time for the RP is whatever time you need it to be. For Max and Latino, it's well past 1:00AM. For the majority of us, it's still around twilight unless we/you have said/implied that it's later.

ALSO I was really hoping my last post in this thread would start a new page. Just because I'd love someone to open the thread to "He's sexy and he knows it" with no context whatsoever.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
I won't deny writing this post caused me so much pain, because I teared up after reading it. What have I done?

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
Last year I actually had to survive a shift where my lunch was at a time where everything else in the mall was closed. I had a vending machine dinner that consisted of a bag of Doritos and sadness.

I'll finally be posting Crystal's post tomorrow! Sorry for the delay on that front.

Max

Staff member
Awards
Oh my gosh, you work in a mall. I mean, I've always known what store you worked at, but never made the connection that it is mainly a mall based store.

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
I'M A BIG FAT LIAR AND DON'T HAVE THE POST UP AAAAA.

My family decided to 'surprise' me and that kinda wiped me out. I'll try to get the post up tomorrow night after work though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back