• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Apprentice Xehanort's Memories?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Korai

Awards
It has been said that after the events of BBS, Terranort lost all of his memories, and adopted a new identity: Apprentice Xehanort.
However, it has been suggested by Braig during the opening of KH3D that maybe Xehanort was faking his amnesia. An interesting note: Master Xehanort has golden/amber eyes, Terra has blue eyes, and Master Eraqus has grey eyes. So why does Apprentice Xehanort have brown eyes during the time he supposedly had amnesia? I would like to hear what you guys think about this.
veDgGJN.png

Gram

Banned
Awards
Forgot to mention the Apprentices little scene at the beginning of DDD where he summons MX's keyblade and turns on the other apprentices~

Given that his amnesia has been in question since DDD (or since bbs for the skeptical) I think there is one of three possibilities.
That: A) he truly did lose his memories.
B) He was faking.
or C) That he may have truly lost them and began to regain a mix of terra's and MX's memories as the apprentices and Diz began their exerpiments on Xehanort and later as the apprentices began to experiment behind Diz's back.

Last edited:

Korai

Awards
Forgot to mention the Apprentices little scene at the beginning of DDD where he summons MX's keyblade and turns on the other apprentices~
I didn't forget it, it's there:
However, it has been suggested by Braig during the opening of KH3D that maybe Xehanort was faking his amnesia.

Korai

Awards
Where? xD

It has been said that after the events of BBS, Terranort lost all of his memories, and adopted a new identity: Apprentice Xehanort.

However, it has been suggested by Braig during the opening of KH3D that maybe Xehanort was faking his amnesia. An interesting note: Master Xehanort has golden/amber eyes, Terra has blue eyes, and Master Eraqus has grey eyes. So why does Apprentice Xehanort have brown eyes during the time he supposedly had amnesia? I would like to hear what you guys think about this.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Ah~ I see it now, my apologies. xD

But to get back on topic what do you believe is the circumstance of his memory?

Korai

Awards
Ah~ I see it now, my apologies. xD

But to get back on topic what do you believe is the circumstance of his memory?
I think the most likely thing is that he lost all memories and had a totally new identity (hence the eye color coming out of nowhere), but was influenced by Xehanort over the next year to be fascinated by darkness, and at some point, maybe a week or so before that scene in DDD, he gained access to all of Xehanort's memories, and essentially became the Terranort he was before he lost his memories. Since that scene in DDD was from his perspective, I can't know for sure, but I would bet his eyes were gold/amber again

Last edited:

Gram

Banned
Awards
I see so you go with the theory he actually was amnesiac for a time. I'm currently on that boat as well cause I honestly can't think of a reason Xehanort would have to fake it unless he was just interested in Ansem the wise's research which I dont think would be motive enough for him.

Korai

Awards
yeah, and in blank points, they made a point of showing his eyes up close, and the only reason I can think of that they would be brown is because he had a new identity, separate from any of the hearts inside him.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Exactly, I remember a theory before about the eyes showing the combined heart of Eraqus, MX and Terra forming a new persona due to lack of memories from either of the three.
Which makes sense imo.

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
Exactly, I remember a theory before about the eyes showing the combined heart of Eraqus, MX and Terra forming a new persona due to lack of memories from either of the three.
Which makes sense imo.

Yep and that person gave birth to Xemnas and Ansem Seeker of Darkness.

State

Awards
Personally, I like to treat Apprentice Xehanort as a separate persona from the other Xehanorts. I would incline towards Master Xehanort and Terra not remembering a thing at all or AX was slowly regaining bits and bits of memories which he used to achieve his own identity or slowly become MX, Terra or both.

ChibiHearts249

Trapped in the Source Filmmaker
Awards
I'm swinging toward that he DID lose his memory, and something triggered his remembering just before the scene in DDD when he attacks the apprentices. It definitely did not seem premeditated to me. He musta had flashes or sumthin!

Korai

Awards
Everyone seems to agree here.
I would really like to know how his memories came back and when Xehanort came up with his plans for DDD to gather 13 Xehanorts.
Perhaps MX's heart came up with the plan while locked away during the year AX was doing his thing?

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
Ignoring some of the posts, but is it possible that the brown is a result of a combination of just those three colors?

ChibiHearts249

Trapped in the Source Filmmaker
Awards
It is possible that they are a mix, but I still think that he's an entirely new person. After all, the eyes are the windows to the soul. That might explain the close-up. To show that he is everyone but also his own self.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Ignoring some of the posts, but is it possible that the brown is a result of a combination of just those three colors?
That's more or less what the theory is, the three hearts of MX, Terra, and Eraqus forming into the singular/combined heart of the Apprentice which is reflected in the eyes.

I'm swinging toward that he DID lose his memory, and something triggered his remembering just before the scene in DDD when he attacks the apprentices. It definitely did not seem premeditated to me. He musta had flashes or sumthin!
Well we know that Ansem the wise and his other apprentices began their experiments with studying Xehanort so that may have triggered it and all the expermients Xehanort and the apprentices did behind Ansem the wise's back may have just pushed him the rest of the way.
At least that's my theory on it. Sorta like the apprentice was a ticking timebomb in the making.

Everyone seems to agree here.
I would really like to know how his memories came back and when Xehanort came up with his plans for DDD to gather 13 Xehanorts.
Perhaps MX's heart came up with the plan while locked away during the year AX was doing his thing?
Well Ansem when he was still the robed figure is who set the plans in motion with his time trolling so it may have been him. After all whatever caused MX's and Terra's memories to awaken in the prelude to DDD would've given MX an opening to control his actions once again and just like Young Xehanort who loses his memories of DDD once he returns to his proper time, Ansem also would've lost his knowledge of said plan when he possessed Riku and returned to a proper flow of time. (since he technically had a body and lost his time traveling mojo even if the body was stolen)

Korai

Awards
Well Ansem when he was still the robed figure is who set the plans in motion with his time trolling so it may have been him. After all whatever caused MX's and Terra's memories to awaken in the prelude to DDD would've given MX an opening to control his actions once again and just like Young Xehanort who loses his memories of DDD once he returns to his proper time, Ansem also would've lost his knowledge of said plan when he possessed Riku and returned to a proper flow of time. (since he technically had a body and lost his time traveling mojo even if the body was stolen)
wait a minute... are you saying that the ansem that possessed riku in kh1 was time traveling from the past? Or am I just not getting what you're saying?

Gram

Banned
Awards
wait a minute... are you saying that the ansem that possessed riku in kh1 was time traveling from the past? Or am I just not getting what you're saying?

That's exactly what I'm saying, it's also why every time you seen Ansem in DDD he had YX with him. He passed on time traveling to YX then returned to his own time and possessed riku. After possessing riku he was no longer bodiless or outside times flow because he was experiencing what Riku did in real time.

Basically Ansem, while bodiless, can go anywhere in his timeline that he wants but by possessing Riku he becomes apart of Riku's flow of time and essentially experiences time like he would if he still had his own body, and like YX, thus loses his knowledge of DDD as well.

The laws of time travel were pretty clear cut when YX explained them namely the part on where traveling back to his proper place in time erases any memories/experiences he gains while in the future because things that are destined to happen cannot be changed.

Young Xehanort put it best when he stated: "though one can move through time, time itself is immovable."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back