• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

April 29th - Kingdom Hearts Union χ ENG Update

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
[WJE] 3rd Anniversary Special Pt.5

★ Happy 3rd Anniversary! 
For the first time, this week's WJE features Dual Meow Wows [SAB LV 9]!

■ VIP Quests

■ Campaign Period 
Apr. 29, 2019 12:00 a.m. to May 5, 2019 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Apr. 29, 2019 7:00 to May 6, 2019 6:59 (UTC)

■ Featured Quests 
◆ VIP! Jewels and Medals 
- 1400 Jewels 
- 6★ KH III Darkside x 4 
Trait Medal #102 x 1

◆ VIP! Dual Meow Wow 
Dual Meow Wow [SAB LV 9] x 3

◆ VIP! Medal Quest 
- 7★ Supernova - KH III Ansem x 1

◆ VIP! Avatar Parts 
- Balloon Moogle (Male / Female)

◆ VIP! Spirit Part Gift Quest① 
- Black Moonpup

◆ VIP! Spirit Part Gift Quest② 
- Dragon Maleficent: Body 
- Dragon Maleficent: Head 
- Dragon Maleficent: Wings

The Weekly Jewels Extravaganza includes 3,000 Jewels, and provides the following bonuses until Sunday at 11:59 p.m. (PT)!: 
・Access to VIP Draws from Deals that have a VIP Draw! 
・Access to special limited-time VIP Quests
・An increase to the number of times you can play PvP Mode daily! 
* If you purchase the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza on Sunday, the bonuses will only be available until 11:59 p.m. (PT) on that same Sunday.

■ Avatar Parts Perks

Category Avatar Part Name Perk Value
Back Balloon Moogle (Male) Skill Perk +9
Balloon Moogle (Female)

■ Medal Details

Evolving the 7★ Medal unlocks Supernova. 

Medal Special Attack Gauge Tier Damage*
KH III Darkside (6★) [Target: All] Deals 3 hits. 1 turn: ↑ R-STR 5, STR & S-STR 15, ↓ targets' DEF & S-DEF 10. Damage+: the more SP attacks used in succession. 1 8 × 9.29 - 15.50
KH III Darkside (7★) [Target: All] Deals 3 hits. 1 turn: ↑ R-STR 5, STR & S-STR 15, ↓ targets' DEF & S-DEF 10. Damage+: the more SP attacks used in succession. 1 8 × 26.32 - 32.53
Supernova 
[Target: All] 1 turn: ↑ R-STR 15. 
Triggers before slot 3 is activated when defending in PVP.
× 90.00

* Damage multiplier listed applies to a version of the Medal with a maximum Special Attack Bonus.

3rd Anniversary: Returning Avatar Boards Pt.4!

★Celebrate the 3rd Anniversary! 
KH II Cloud and KH II Tifa avatar boards returns!

■ Available Period: 
Apr. 28, 2019 12:00 a.m. to May 4, 2019 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Apr. 28, 2019 7:00 to May 5, 2019 6:59 (UTC)

■ Price 
1,500 Jewels

■ Avatar Board Contents

KH II Cloud (Male) KH II Tifa (Female)
KH II Cloud 
KH II Cloud: Gloves 
KH II Cloud: Sword (Skill Perk +8) 
KH II Cloud Style

Title: Omnislash
KH II Tifa 
KH II Tifa: Gloves 
KH II Tifa: Earrings (Skill Perk +8) 
KH II Tifa Style 

Title: Final Heaven
Rewards included in both boards: 
Attack Boost VII Max x1 (6★ Scrooge) 
ATK Boost VI & Lux+ x1 (6★ Scrooge) 
Defense Boost V x1 (6★ Scrooge) 
Magic Gem x 1 
6★ Chip x 1 
6★ Dale x 1 
6★ Cid 10 x 1 
6★ Magic Mirror x 5 
5★ Magic Broom x 3

* If you had previously purchased these returning boards, you will not be able to purchase them again.

■ About Avatar Boards 
・Select "Avatar Boards" from the Menu to view these boards. 
・Once purchased, these avatar boards will remain unlocked for you even after the campaign period ends. 
 (If you have not unlocked these avatar boards before the campaign end time, they will no longer be available to you.) 
・You will not need Avatar Coins to unlock nodes on these boards.

Follow us on Twitter for the latest news! @Daybreak_Town

Leopardess

Legendary Member
Awards
Well, I'm certainly not rich or a prick. I work hard for my money. I only get VIPs when it's something good that will benefit me. Not for medals. The VIP medals suck. But a once in a while splurge is okay for me.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Well, I'm certainly not rich or a prick. I work hard for my money. I only get VIPs when it's something good that will benefit me. Not for medals. The VIP medals suck. But a once in a while splurge is okay for me.
Don't worry, I didn't mean you. I'm just pretty sure it's the target demographic. XD

Wilderness

Awards
It's the VIP buyers and whales that are keeping this game funded. Get rid of them, then there is no game to play.

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards
It's the VIP buyers and whales that are keeping this game funded. Get rid of them, then there is no game to play.

Do they really need people to spend thousands of dollars on medals, and do they really need to charge $15 for each week of VIP?

The game's format is purely greedy, it's for a heck of a lot more than mere sustenance.

Leopardess

Legendary Member
Awards
Judging by the medals I see in PvP, there is astronomical money being spent on this game. Astronomical. Players are spending hundreds, if not thousands, on medals. Multiple medals, just to feed an ego and stay on top of a meaningless game. I mean, really, what does it get you? Some pixel medals to sit on your iPad or phone taking up space? Once the game is gone, you have nothing to show for your thousands and thousands spent. Fool's effort. Plenty of games out there that won't take your money so mercilessly for nothing in return.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Judging by the medals I see in PvP, there is astronomical money being spent on this game. Astronomical. Players are spending hundreds, if not thousands, on medals. Multiple medals, just to feed an ego and stay on top of a meaningless game. I mean, really, what does it get you? Some pixel medals to sit on your iPad or phone taking up space? Once the game is gone, you have nothing to show for your thousands and thousands spent. Fool's effort. Plenty of games out there that won't take your money so mercilessly for nothing in return.

What does any game give? It's for personal enjoyment, no matter what kind of game you purchase or invest in.
Just let people spend their money on whatever they want. No one's forcing you to do the same, but saying they just do it to "feed an ego" and that there's no point to it sounds nothing but pretentious.

Leopardess

Legendary Member
Awards
What does any game give? It's for personal enjoyment, no matter what kind of game you purchase or invest in.
Just let people spend their money on whatever they want. No one's forcing you to do the same, but saying they just do it to "feed an ego" and that there's no point to it sounds nothing but pretentious.

While I agree that games, films, etc. are all pure entertainment, a gacha game, and in particular, the exceedingly greedy Khux thrives on addicting you to spending money in order to get ahead. Other games, specifically console games, do not work that way. Mobile games and even some PC games are also money making machines, but Khux takes it to a whole new extreme, actually forcing you to spend money for several mechanics in the game. PvP exclusive medals are ridiculous. Then there are medals more geared for general play. It's all geared to steal from your wallet. Not everyone has the fortitude or strength to resist addiction.

It's greedy. And it's either SE or Bitgroove or both.

Wilderness

Awards
I wasn't saying that it wasn't greedy. I was saying it's these certain players that keep the game in business.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
I know people who are pretty high in PVP without spending a penny on the game. If you invest jewels wisely instead of getting every banner, it's not necessary to spend (much) money to be at the top at least sometimes.
But, again, even if someone does, that's kind of their rightful choice. If you blame anyone, then maybe direct it at SE instead, for making the whole thing so unreasonably expensive in the first place.

Leopardess

Legendary Member
Awards
It's entirely SE and Bitgroove that I'm putting the blame on, per my post. Those players that spend all those hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of dollars on the game will always be there. But it is totally like gambling. Once the game is gone, servers unplugged, you have nothing. No access to play the game over or as often as you like. Just like gambling. Your money is all gone with nothing to show for it. Gacha mobile games. Some worse than others.

Back