• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Aqua and Ven?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

RoseGirl007

In the JF2010 Trailer Master Xehanort tells Terra that he wont be able to save Aqua and Terra
What happened to them?
Theory's
Personally, i think that they're bodies were destroyed, but there souls still survive in the armor in the chambers located in Castle Oblivion.

xhavenx

do you mean aqua and 'ven'??
i think they are being defeated by the darkness [for instace vanitas... or another boss].
OR
terra is the one who causes them pain and suffering.. and he wont be able to do anything about it [thats why MX tells him that]

Neri2Zexy

I think MX causes them the suffering, and Terra won't be able to save them because he'll fall into darkness (that's right, I believe the Terra-Xehanort theory).

I dunno, but that's what I think. :S

RoseGirl007

do you mean aqua and 'ven'??
i think they are being defeated by the darkness [for instace vanitas... or another boss].
OR
terra is the one who causes them pain and suffering.. and he wont be able to do anything about it [thats why MX tells him that]

Yeah haha, Aqua and Ven :S

crazzyBRY

MX is just probably being sarcastic..

Maybe terra doesn't want to control the darkness within him, but MX does.. so he's saying that to terra so that he can do what MX wants him to do..

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
ven lost his heart so i think his talking about that
as for aqua im not sure since not much is known.

Gram

Banned
Awards
i think MX is just makin terra angry 2 the point of him being overtakin/subcomin to darkness.

Ven-Dono

Website
naruto-chronicles.net
ven loses his heart
aqua dies

there are probably lingering sentiments of them in the room of sleep and room of awakening

It's weird.. You're probably right, but I've never seen anyone really die in KH. Besides for Heartless and Nobodies.

That makes me wonder why, if Aqua's heart was strong enough to wield, why she couldn't produce a Nobody. I guess she just missed the cut off date for unversed turning into heartless and nobodies.

forget-me-not

but I've never seen anyone really die in KH

Ansem the Wise( debatably)

and... argh I can't figure out how to do the spoiler thingy. but there are a few others who "die"
but really with Nomura, who knows

Aqua might come back from the dead in some mystical fantastic way
but at the end of BBS, i think her status will be incapacitated/dead

Zeagal

Lick It Good
In the JF2010 Trailer Master Xehanort tells Terra that he wont be able to save Aqua and Terra
What happened to them?
Theory's
Personally, i think that they're bodies were destroyed, but there souls still survive in the armor in the chambers located in Castle Oblivion.
MX is saying Terra will not be able to save them as in nothing happened yet. It isn't about something specific, it's just refering to Aqua and Ven's general well being and what could happen. It's most likely an attempt to make Terra doubt himself and strive for greater power through darkness like some other members are saying. As for Aqua and Ven's armor, we can't know. Aqua's was inside the castle basement of Radiant Garden not CO so unless she was moved from CO that part's inacurate. Then we have Ven. He was seen in a room similar to the Chamber of Repose in the Jump Festa trailer, exactly when in the game he is placed there is unknown but if it's the end then Ven is without his armor and his body is still in tact.

Last edited:

Ven-Dono

Website
naruto-chronicles.net
Ansem the Wise( debatably)

and... argh I can't figure out how to do the spoiler thingy. but there are a few others who "die"
but really with Nomura, who knows

Aqua might come back from the dead in some mystical fantastic way
but at the end of BBS, i think her status will be incapacitated/dead

Oh yeah. I played Days. Though, I wouldn't count that as a death. I'm talking about real people.

AtW is where my statement was wrong though. We still don't know what happened to him exactly. He could have been coded into data or something. I dunno.

Chaosmax

Dream.Drop.Distance.
MX is just probably being sarcastic..

Maybe terra doesn't want to control the darkness within him, but MX does.. so he's saying that to terra so that he can do what MX wants him to do..

Could be since after he said it if u freeze the vid for a second or two u see him smiling at Terra, knowing what his reaction would be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back