• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Aqua goes super saiyan

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anagram

Banned
I know you don't like the answer but it's the most simple one: Aqua powered up because of the power of love and friendship.

I thought the answer was obvious. She even says Terra and Ven's name asking for strength or something. :confused:

Rolands

The Lingering Will and Terra are not the exact same thing in terms of physical. Because Terra can actually get exhausted and injured the Lingering Will is literally a piece of armor...
And the Lingering Will doesn't even a heart. Which should make it way, way weaker. Hearts are important; I fail to see why it would ever be stronger than Terra. It doesn't matter that it's a suit of armor, Xehanort can destroy armor pretty easily (Ventus' armor broke somewhat just from hittting the cliff after Xehanort froze him).
Terra is not stronger than Master Xehanort. Terra went all out in his last battle against Master Xehanort and he only managed to have MX out of breath which is hilarious. He couldn't even KO the guy 5x his age
Keep in mind MX was planning on taking over Terra's body the entire game....why in the world would he want to beat the crap out of a body that he wants to use? If you actually fight MX he's not even trying...at all
MX > Terra
I agree. But then how could Terranort lose to the Lingering Will? My best guess is that he was so overcome by the darkness in that moment that he stopped fighting strategically (like using his magic to alter the landscape) and simply became a berserker. Or perhaps Terra was hindering Xehanort's power from the inside.

Samhain

Bronze Member
Good point Rolands
I guess you can chalk it up to a plot device. He had to be transferred to Radiant Garden somehow. If he beat Lingering Will who would stop him at that point anyway?

χBladeMaster

Destiny Islands, finally winning races against Rik
Terranort is restricted to using Terra's moveset, and hindered in this way. The battle between the Lingering Will and Terranort was thus an equal one, except it came down to a battle of wills, I suppose, and Lingering Will obviously would have won that. Further, Lingering Will would not be hindered by physical issues such as tiring or pain.

Articus

I know you don't like the answer but it's the most simple one: Aqua powered up because of the power of love and friendship.

At its heart KH is still a corny series about friendship and over coming problems with love even if it takes the shape of a laser sword. I haven't seen the scene you're talking about in a while but I think Aqua was the only one who "reached out" for her friends strength and it was granted through her Wayfinder (don't quote me on that though).

Its not the specific answer I have an issue with, it's how it is being used. It's a dues ex machina or whatever. I can accept that last scene with her in the RoD when T and V's keyblades come to save her - as I can see her friendship with terra and ven also gave her a strong connection with their keyblades, as they are sentient. What I don't get is she used this power somehow. It's not like they actually helped her. They were both occupied. Even their hearts were busy with a struggle.

And the Lingering Will doesn't even a heart. Which should make it way, way weaker. Hearts are important; I fail to see why it would ever be stronger than Terra. It doesn't matter that it's a suit of armor, Xehanort can destroy armor pretty easily (Ventus' armor broke somewhat just from hittting the cliff after Xehanort froze him). I agree. But then how could Terranort lose to the Lingering Will? My best guess is that he was so overcome by the darkness in that moment that he stopped fighting strategically (like using his magic to alter the landscape) and simply became a berserker. Or perhaps Terra was hindering Xehanort's power from the inside.

Well, considering Xehanort was using a new body, and Terra was resisting, Terranort was taken down a notch in terms of power. I have a feeling we will be facing a true Terranort in KH3.

Last edited:

Samhain

Bronze Member
Its not the specific answer I have an issue with, it's how it is being used. It's a dues ex machina or whatever. I can accept that last scene with her in the RoD when T and V's keyblades come to save her - as I can see her friendship with terra and ven also gave her a strong connection with their keyblades, as they are sentient. What I don't get is she used this power somehow. It's not like they actually helped her. They were both occupied. Even their hearts were busy with a struggle.

Well, considering Xehanort was using a new body, and Terra was resisting, Terranort was taken down a notch in terms of power. I have a feeling we will be facing a true Terranort in KH3.

Unfortunately I really doubt we'll be facing a true Terranort. The villain sue Master Xehanort is the leader of the new Organization and thus he will be the final boss. Terranort is one of the hooded figures probably. Damn shame. Terranort was probably the strongest Xehanort too. And they keep ignoring Apprentice Xehanort too. This is why I disliked DDD also.

Articus

You say that like you know that as fact. Who's to say we won't be facing both? DDD did not set any of that in stone.

EmaKey

This is false
Eraqus did lose to Terra...I'll give you that, but Xehanort? Xehanort only lost one time in the entire game.
Terra vs MX? He wasn't even trying. You can clearly tell. He was standing there half the time with an arm behind his back. Terra used 100% of his power, and guess what? He still couldn't kill him. He couldn't even KO the old guy
Master Xehanort > Terra

And Xehanort only ever lost to Lingering Will. Aqua never beat Xehanort. The fight ended because of Terra and Xehanort's internal struggle

Still, she was able to counter him and survive enough to make Terra's heart fight back against Xehanort's darkness. She i incredibly powerful. However she used the strenght of her bonds to hit the χ-blade but in the same moment, ventus defeats vanitas so its basically hit by aqua but destroyed by ventus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back