• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Aqua in Castle of Dreams

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BlazeHeatnix

Aqua needed to help Jaq get the key to Cinderella's room to unlock it. Then she's praying that he does it in time before the duke leaves. Couldn't she have just done it herself? Can't the Keyblade do that?

Anagram

Banned
Thats something I've been asking myself since 2009. lmao
I mean seriously! She has the universes greatest skeleton key! xD

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
I can guarantee each game has a moment where the character forgets they have a giant key to unlock things, be it in the plot or just gameplay when you examine something and it says "locked." #KHsGreatestMysteries

Divine Past

Bronze Member
Awards
How many times have keyblade users been able to use their keyblade to open locks that aren't the "official keyholes" in Disney Worlds? I'm sure they've been able to do it but for the life of me I can't remember most of them.

BlazeHeatnix

How many times have keyblade users been able to use their keyblade to open locks that aren't the "official keyholes" in Disney Worlds? I'm sure they've been able to do it but for the life of me I can't remember most of them.

Chests, obviously. Sora can't open chests until Yuffie tells him he can. In Halloween Town, Sora unlocks the artificial heart. In KH2, he unlocks the Underdome and the gate to the land of the dead to escape Cerberus. In Atlantica he unlocks Ursula's prison around Ariel's voice. Roxas uses it to unlock the gate to the mansion in Twilight Town. Terra uses it to get out of his cell in Deep Space. Beyond that, I can't remember.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Maybe she just wanted jaq to feel important lmfao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back